close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Deacon The Villain offical “deacon is underutilized” thread

why is it that deacon is so slept on? he’s probably the most talented mc on the label next to tone?

I hereby declare my position to have deacon release a solo album by the end of 2007.

court ajourned.

Deacon is one of my favorite emcees, period. Plus his production has been a part of some of the dopest shit (imo) from QN5.. Clik Clak & Spray RMX & OG, Mind Won’t Behave, Take Me Back, Woodgrain, etc.

I FULLY ENDORSE THIS!!!

deacon is probably my favorite qn5 emcee, so i’d be more than super elated to hear more of his solo stuff.

I don’t think Deac’s that slept on.

But I agree that a solo album would be really dope.

Why solo when you can just add the best producer of all times and make it a Cunninlynguists album? That’s the only reason for not dropping a solo album, I guess, he sure as hell got the skills for it.

because he’s also a dope producer in his own right!

Perhaps. But still not touching Kno.

Deac is a dope producer but I prefer him on the mic instead. I got to admit that his discography looks really impressive, some of my favorite tracks. I really hope that he releases Hell & High Water , been waiting for it for a long time.

Cinematix is my favorite track atm

its tru….every 1 is so n awe of tha production that they sleep on dude….wats good w/ him tho??

Cosigned… I been dying for the Deacon solo album since i first heard him

Ok

So I’m pretty late on this whole Pre-Op thing but

Fraud Felines….is one of the illest beats I’ve heard…this year….straight up

Mucho Props Deacon

yo I heard some of Deacons solo shit i thought it was real bangin. I would buy a deacon solo album if it was real southern funky outkast dungeon family vibe.. Thats what i want to hear from him

Disgustingly talented.

He makes it all seem so effortless on the mic, he’s a phenom…and why there are hardly any threads about his music in this forum is beyond me.

I would love to hear a Deacon solo track but I would go a long way before I say that Deac is slept on…hes a major part of Southern Hip-Hop, thats something you cant achieve if you’re slept on in my opinion