close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Tonedeff Question about QN5 Rmx. Vol. 1

Does Tone spit any new verses on it or is it just different beats to songs on Archetype. I missed the boat on this when it came out.

different beats.

Some of the hooks are different, but that’s basically it as far as new lyrics go

And some of the songs aren’t from Archetype, like “Hypocrite” and “Give A Damn”.

I want it…I’ll buy it off of one of you’s

you better have some dough.

i bought mine from someone earlier this year and it cost me a pretty penny… times a million

^^ $10,000….DAYUM…I’ll sell mine for that!!

houstonz said:you better have some dough.

i bought mine from someone earlier this year and it cost me a pretty penny… times a million

Hahahaha, yeah, I made a killin’...just to pay a damn parking ticket. lol

Honestly, I feel kinda bad now about charging you that much…then again, I don’t believe I came up with the figure, so…

Prophessah Nino said:^^ $10,000….DAYUM…I’ll sell mine for that!!

Sheit, you ain’t never lied…

Anyone willing to pay that much, get at me please. Haha.

I’m still after this (physical or digital), can anyone help? Other Volumes available on Bandcamp etc but not this one…

Cheers

therealbigbenis said:I’m still after this (physical or digital), can anyone help? Other Volumes available on Bandcamp etc but not this one…

Cheers

hah, would help ya, but prolly unethical to share digitally/bandcamp? tmorello@sas.upenn.edu if u wanna talk obtaining the physical

Don’t ever say we never gave you nuffin:
http://bit.ly/2poTtzw

Tonedeff said:Don’t ever say we never gave you nuffin:
http://bit.ly/2poTtzw

if piracy on part of fans wasn’t enough to bring down the music biz…

I been wanting that fucking hypocrite rmx jam for the LONGEST

My og rmx got all scratched to fuck ages ago.

i still listen to the croup “let’s go” and kno “porcelain” remixes sometimes, but the muneshine “hypocrite” remix didnt make it through the years to my hard drive transfers/ipod - completely forgot how good that was. i kinda stopped checking for Muneshine when he started rapping a lot, but remember i loved his early production

Porcelain is one of those jams I’ve avoided over the years. For. Reasons. And stuff.

I’m over shit tho so I’ll need to revisit. But it takes me back to “that feeling”...which wasn’t enjoyable.