close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Kno What rapper would you like to hear Kno produce for?

Main stream or Underground.. here r some of my ideas:

Common
Talib
Royce
Kanye
John Legand
AZ

Killer Mike
Pharoahe Monch
Kool G Rap

One down. Two to go.

Devin The Dude.
Tonedeff. (give me chico and the man!)

I can’t think of much of anyone who I wouldn’t want to hear on a Kno beat, but I say Lupe.

Guy had the best LP filled with mediocre beats in 06.

good call.. Lupe would be hot

Eminem for sure, I’d practically bust a nut if I heard that (although I simultaneously had about 30 eargasms after hearing No Hope).

Jay-Z (I WANT TO HEAR THE WHITE ALBULUM!!!)

Maybe Kanye West, I mean he already makes amazing beats, and he’s not that great of a rapper (he does seem to be getting better as time goes on though), but I could see it being pretty awesome.

Royce Da 5’9” on a Kno beat would definitely be nice.

Warren G would also be awesome to hear. I really like the vibe of pretty much all his beats, but a change would be nice.

One Be Lo

Louis Logic

a lot of people might not agree with me on this…

but i think slug could sound pretty ill on a kno beat.

ya lupe would be hot, and so would common mykraphone mike would be ill

i personally think that NAS over a kno beat woulb be the illest combo and i so wanted to here an APOS production on hip hop is dead.

I`d like to see some guyz hit some of his track’s , but only on sad songs.
These should be:
Eminem
Rakim
Busta (Guy was amazing on Doctor’s Advocate)
The Game
Proof - Even tho` it’s impossible now ... but I know he would rip it
Mike Shinoda
Sniper (french)

Since The White Albulum’s shittin all over The Black Album, I’d also like to add Jay-Z. If Hov were to let Kno solo-produce his next release (which probably won’t come, but anyhow) the eyes of the world would open and Kno would receive mad love. (no homo) Probably become a millionaire too, but that’s a well deserved bi-effect.

Word. Also Murs would be dope and most importantly the QN5 COLLAB with One Be Lo that I keep BEGGING for.

This is highly subjective, obviously, but Talib Kweli + Kno and Brother Ali + Kno both sound like extremely solid collaborations to me.

Plus, everytime I listen through Destined For Greatness I get this feeling that L Da Headtoucha could do some serious damage on a Kno track.

pharcyde
atcq
fabolous
ludacris
above the law
TI
project pat

damn I am just listening to those rappers over kno’s beats in my head and I know it would spank!

thomaxbeats said:This is highly subjective, obviously, but Talib Kweli + Kno and Brother Ali + Kno both sound like extremely solid collaborations to me.

Plus, everytime I listen through Destined For Greatness I get this feeling that L Da Headtoucha could do some serious damage on a Kno track.

Kno did a remix over Kweli’s ‘Yelling Away ft. Common and Zap Mama’. Song’s hot.

I did not know that, gotta check it out.

Outkast
Eightball and MJG
Goodie Mob
Nas
UGK
Lil Wayne
Common
Mos Def
Young Jeezy

id like to hear ANYONE on Kno beats really…but those are rappers that id thoroughly enjoy hearing

Outkast definitely…and Royce, but that’s a biased choice..

Black Thought would sound nice over some Kno production.

Outkast would be fucking ill.. as long as Andre 3000 was rapping.

3MG
Slug
MF Doom
Dizzee Rascal

teethree said:Silk The Shocker
Chingy
Big Pokey
Crumple

Silk The Shocker all the way.

Jean Grae
Canibus
Planet Asia
Sage Francis
Prolyphic
Robust
Murs
Evidence

UNDERGROUND: Apathy, Blueprint, LB & One.Be.Lo

MAINSTREAM: Nas (On Some Memory Lane Type Ish)