close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Kno What rapper would you like to hear Kno produce for?

Kid Abstract said:

Drucifer said:

Kid Abstract said:i dont think cage would sound good on a kno beat cage needs sum grimy Necro produced tracks but then again i dont like cage since he switch up his style for DFM and whatever the fuck hes doing now so all i can say is cage fucked up and should have stayed with his smut raps RIp Alex the worm king

You should listen to his new song “Mayan Stop Watch”, its pretty good lyrically the only problem is the beat sucks cause its the same producer who did DFM, but dude still has lyrics when he chooses to use them

As far as Necro goes, I dont think I could put up with his annoying ass long enough to ask him for a beat, there’s a reason everybody who ever spoke to him, including his own brother, want nothing at all to do with him anymore, he redefines the term “Douchebag”, I use to follow him on twitter, and asked him a simple question, “Why dont you do more production for other artists” and that crybaby responded in all caps, screaming “WHY SHOULD I, YOU TRYING TO SAY IM WACK, FUCK YOU COME SAY THAT SHIT TO MY FACE ILL KILL YOU” and blah blah blah…..... Necro’s maturity level is lower then my 7 year old son

im drunk right now so imma get back at you

I’m not saying the guy isnt talented, but unless we were working through Email I wouldnt fuck with him, I’d rather spit over two hobos banging pots and pans together then put up with someone that annoying, lol

Adele and Brother Ali over a Kno beat.

The universe would explode.

id like to see kno produce for someone like nas i think that would be incredible but we would need to hear nasty nas something hardcore

Who are yall most excited to hear out of kno’s upcoming collaborations (minus tonedeff of course)?

Vakill, sadistik, grieves (I’m having doubts this is still happening though). Is the joe budden song still happening? Anyone else I’m missing?

I can’t wait for that sadistik song. That beat kno previewed that sadistik is using was sick.

Yeah, I haven’t heard anything on the Kno/Grieves project in probably 2 years. Boo.

I wanna hear this Sadistik collab, and after reading an interview with Sadistik I kinda get the feeling Kno might’ve produced more than one song.

Kno and Grieves would be great, maybe the reason that didn’t/doesn’t happen is because Grieves has teamed up with Budo? Together/Apart and that Tribute to Felt3 EP were both produced by Budo and my T/A pre-order came signed by both of them, clear sign of a duo i think. And judging by interviews i’ve seen with the two, i wouldn’t be suprised if they stick together in the future aswell, they seem to have a nice artistic chemistry going. Still though, i think Kno and Grieves would be a perfect match.

I really wanna hear the collab with Vakill too, he’s dope.

JTX said:Who are yall most excited to hear out of kno’s upcoming collaborations (minus tonedeff of course)?

I’m really excited about the Sadistik, Apathy and Shad collaborations, but I’m most excited about the Vakill Collaboration.

binarystar89 said: Shad collaborations

Holy shit, really!? I’m the most excited about that collaboration!

when/where was Kno + Shad confirmed? Would love to hear that.

amplifya said:when/where was Kno + Shad confirmed? Would love to hear that.

If I remember correctly, it was mentioned by Kno on Twitter.

I know some might view this as heresy but I would really like to hear Kno with Waka and KY Engineering. They are so different that it would just be interesting and good.

^ as in waka flaka flame?

no I think he was talking about Fraggle Rock

^ that would be better

I’d like to see a video just one of kno making a beat. But on topic I’d like to see him make a beat for Elzhi, cage, & aesop rock.

How about Beautiful Eulogy?

binarystar89 said:

JTX said:Who are yall most excited to hear out of kno’s upcoming collaborations (minus tonedeff of course)?

I’m really excited about the Sadistik, Apathy and Shad collaborations, but I’m most excited about the Vakill Collaboration.

SHAAAD!!!!
When, where? I need to hear this, desperately,