close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

QN5 Discussion :: PackFM Wins UGHH.com’s Album Of The Year ::

packfmmain.jpg

We couldn’t have done it without y’all. You spoke up to let yourselves be heard with overwhelming resound! It’s now officially official:

PackFM’s “whutduzFMstand4?” [LP] wins UndergroundHipHop.com’s 2006 People’s Choice Award for 2006 Album of the Year! We’d like to thank all of the blue schoolers who voted and made this possible! Remember, good things happen when y’all show love!

[ Voice Your Opinion On The Win @ UGHH.com Now ]

congrats!!!!!!

im so glad you won! not only is this great foR pack. but the fact that those bitches on the boaRd are crying oveR this is great.

hahahha. i love pissing people off.

well this is very good news

wooooo

congrats

Hell motherfucking yea !

Good shit my fellow Blue Schoolers

Congrats!!!

haha wow just fucking wow

Purp McGirt

case in point

all the people that supported WACKFM in that post and in this one have like 10 or 20 posts and never even existed until that one thread

shit is fucking retarded

so, so, so many albums that shit all over this one.

but who gives a shit really…its just a lame ughh contest for wites

didnt dangerdoom win last year? these things are always just bullshit attempts to get wites to buy cds

on a side note ...

re-up their order!

11. PackFM - ‘whutduzFMstand4? (w/ FREE Album INSTRUMENTALS CD!)’
(Currently sold out. Get e-mailed when this item is back in stock.)
Producers: Domingo; Static; Elite; Deacon The Villain; Croup; Tonedeff; Redd; Kno
Label: QN5 Music

That’s what I’m fucking talking about. QN5, bitch.

Just be sure to continue to show your support in the Ughh thread, otherwise when people read it, it appears as Mr. FM didn’t deserve the win. QN5 fans need to be visible Smile

We’re sending out a restock to them tomorrow.

its a beautiful thing
pack deserves it!

and what is wrong with registring on a message board to vote for your rapper/album of choice? they act like we weren’t “allowed” to vote, because we had less then 20 posts LOL.

and then they act like they don’t give a shit! LMAO

I applaud every single baby blue vote, good job well done!
and congratulations to PackFM!

What’s wrong with joining a board to vote? I figure, the Roots and Ghostface probably have forums of their own, why didn’t their fans to the same thing? It proves that Pack has fans that support him, which essentially makes him worthy of the best album of the year.

Dubbz For Prez said:It proves that Pack has fans that support him, which essentially makes him worthy of the best album of the year.

isn’t that similar to saying the most sold album should be album of the year…??

=================================================
they say home is where the hate is, my dome is where fate is..
i stroll where souls get lost like Vegas..
seen thru the eyes of rebel glasses..
pray to god that my arms reach the masses..
the young smoke grass in grassless jungles..
rubber-band together in cashless bundles..
we wear struggle in chains, divided, only hustle remains..
makin sense of it, we hustle for change..
revolution ain’t a game, it’s another name—
for life fightin, someone to stay in their corner like Mike Tyson..
hypes fightin for hits to heighten their hell..
don’t he only know he can only get as high as he fell…??
-Common

Nope

But it is like saying it’s the People’s Choice.

Congratulations Pack.

well people who buy albums are CLEARLY supporting an artist.

i’m not tryina get this thread off track or take away from it, i just don’t think that fan support = album quality.

============================================
i rap for listeners, bluntheads, fly ladies and prisoners..
-Nas

didnt they say, album of the yeaR by choice or some shit like that?

i could be making that up. i do that quite often.

Who is MiCO said:well people who buy albums are CLEARLY supporting an artist.

i’m not tryina get this thread off track or take away from it, i just don’t think that fan support = album quality.

============================================
i rap for listeners, bluntheads, fly ladies and prisoners..
-Nas

I think that in the underground, the amount of albums sold shows how good it is more than in other places because there aren’t 13 year old girls buying underground rap cd’s to hear one song. I don’t even know what I’m saying I need sleep.

LiqwidMercc said:I think that in the underground, the amount of albums sold shows how good it is more than in other places because there aren’t 13 year old girls buying underground rap cd’s to hear one song. I don’t even know what I’m saying I need sleep.

i, personally, think there are just as many sheep [percentage wise] in the underground fanbase as there are in the mainstream fanbase.

====================================
got a shot glass underneath the mask..
-Bronze Nazareth

Congrats Pack!!......u deserve it!

good shit pack. congrats

Poison Pen is my new hero….

Poison Pen said:“Pack, good job, doggie. I guess my vote counted twice because im fat! I guess all the qn5 posters had something to do with the urb, rolling stone & scratch reviews too, right? Fuckouttahere! Dammit son, the crab in a barrel theory is in full effect. Id figure posters on the site would feel proud that an artist that used to regularly contribute to & frequent this very site receives accolades & acclaim. NOPE! Theyre upset because the rapper that would probably laugh in their pimple ridden face when they run up on them & ask for an autograph, or get their entourage to jump you after you quote 15 of their unreleased verses to them verbatim to prove you were “down” with them before the rest of your township was didnt win. Keep it funky yo. It was a fuckin poll. What does this shit mean at the end of the day? Let Pack get his fuckin shine.. This shit aint the grammys, yo. & If the dude Pack is that wack, & you are an artist yourself, my challenge to you is this: MAKE SOMETHING BETTER. Then after that, GET A DEAL. Then after that, GET A BUDGET. Then after that, GET A GOOD PUBLICIST. Then after that, GET IT ON THE SHELVES. SHRINKWRAPPED & BARCODED. Then after that, SELL MORE THAN 350 COPIES. If your stats dont match up, shut the fuck up. Dont get it twisted. I didnt say the dude was the best thing since sliced bread. He does get busy & made a dope album. Let the dude live.

:

Poison Pen said:I guess all the qn5 posters had something to do with the urb, rolling stone & scratch reviews too, right?

My thoughts exactly…
the hypocracy of internet rap fans keeps reaching new heights..
Pack got the most votes! Simple as that…. This was a people’s choice award, and the people (no matter who the people are) chose Pack.

THANKS!
for real i really appreciate all the support you guys have shown me with this album.
it means the world to me Smile

And as i said b4
this is only the beginning!

The fuck is all that “wites” shit?? Since when is white people buying ur CD a bad idea? Are they smokin crack on that board lol. Thats how u go platinum, “wites” people buys it too, lmao! Morons! I guess they only like albums that only “blaks” people buy hahahahah…
GMS

congratulations pack!!

i agree with y’all, i dont understand why its BAD that people signed up to vote for pack. if anything they just recruited lots of people to now check out the site more often. we’ve got a registered name, we’ve now seen what topics they talk about…how is it bad that they got mad people to sign up for the site?

tell em to shut the fuck up and sit down.

i hate whiners.

congrats pack, well done Smile

Congrats pack. The CD has yet to come out of my 6 disc changer since I got my car in August.