close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Deacon The Villain How ‘bout a Deacon Excrementals?

Whenever I listen to Sloppy Seconds Vol. 2 and get to “Mind Won’t Behave” and “It’s Over”, I’m reminded of how much I’d like to have a Deacon instrumental album. Please? Very Happy

Deacstrumentals.

I can’t think of too many songs I’ve actually heard produced by Deacon..

However, I think an APOS Music instrumental album would be awesome.

616 rewind is a classic.

“Pluckin’ Daisies.”

i think I have the 616 Rewind instro. Somehow.

Did Deac produce “Followuz”?

‘preciate the thought, but like houstonz said, I really haven’t produced enough released material to constitute an instrumental release. even if free. LOL.

With CunninLynguists taking the year off from touring, I have hit production with full force.

About halfway finished with Niggaz With Latitude LP (Sheisty Khrist & Deacon The Villain)

I’ve produced 2 songs on Asterisks 5

I’ve made about 5 beats for Natti’s solo LP and I’ve also just finished up producing an LP for JustMe of a crew called Scribbling Idiots. Advertisement for that will begin within a month or two.

The Niggaz with Latitude project, Asterisks 5 and JustMe’s LP will definitely be out this year, but Natti’s LP may not drop till 2011, that’s why it wasn’t included on the QK10 plan.

Thanks for the update.

Asterisks 5 Smile

Love Scribbling Idiots, lookin forward to all these projects!

always good to hear updates from the different artists to see what they’re each working on atm. great news! cant wait!

no doubt. I’m thinking of including the instrumentals with the Niggaz with Latitude and JustMe Projects. What yall think? I think Natti would be cool with doing the same. We already do it with all of our CL projects, so might as well continue the trend, ya digz!

Deacon The Villain said:no doubt. I’m thinking of including the instrumentals with the Niggaz with Latitude and JustMe Projects. What yall think? I think Natti would be cool with doing the same. We already do it with all of our CL projects, so might as well continue the trend, ya digz!

PLEASE DO IT. That would be dope. I love it when you guys include the beats smile

Definitely. Y’alls production isn’t just some extra beats, you can really listen and chill to them the same as the record. APOS Music ftw.

Deacon The Villain said:no doubt. I’m thinking of including the instrumentals with the Niggaz with Latitude and JustMe Projects. What yall think? I think Natti would be cool with doing the same. We already do it with all of our CL projects, so might as well continue the trend, ya digz!

That would be amazing! It’s always nice having the option to listen to the beats on their own Smile

houstonz said:Definitely. Y’alls production isn’t just some extra beats, you can really listen and chill to them the same as the record. APOS Music ftw.

straight up, yalls shit is more than just beats. they’re songs by themselves…

yessir and thanks.

Yeah, Instrumentals with QN5 releases are pretty much a must Very Happy