close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

QN5 MEGASHOW 2007 (8.10.07) :: 8.10.07 - QN5 MEGASHOW @ THE ROXY (Los Angeles, CA) ::

Who is MiCO said:

Moody Blue said:Everybody please let us know your coming by RSVP on the Myspace Event Page

jus outta curiousity, why are you askin for people to RSVP…??

jus to see who is comin or….??

like i said, jus curious.

Because that information will come in handy down the line

Anyone planning to stay Saturday day/night, too?

we’re not leavin until sunday morning (couldn’t convince the boy to stay until sunday night).

moody’s planning party favors. i vote for QN5 babies!

qn5 babies?

chris said:Anyone planning to stay Saturday day/night, too?

Yep. I’ll be catching some kind of Sunday flight, I think.

PretendGirl said:we’re not leavin until sunday morning (couldn’t convince the boy to stay until sunday night).

moody’s planning party favors. i vote for QN5 babies!

I would imagine the single part of the QN5 roster is voting the same way.

If you have video from the 2006 or 2005 Megashow, can you PM or email me (chris at qn5)

What’s good y’all. I’m out in Israel and the Middle East right now (From NY) ‘til August 9, but I’m still gonna go straight back and hop on a plane. I can’t miss this. Blue School Unite! haha.

And just thank you. All of you. happy

Oh, and can I put some Qn5 tracks in rotation on the radio out here?

Now I dont fly BUT I am gettin my ass on a red eye out to LA bc I am hosting this shit right here and if you guys dont know me personally your really gonna get ot know me there…......make sure you come its gonna be crazeeeeeeeeeee!!! I plan on gettin Paris Hilton drunk and callin the cops on her…..

My plans have changed.

I may be flying in Friday night and driving back….Friday night. I have weeks of training ahead of me, and theoretically, the week of the Megashow is my first actual week of work. QN5!

DWilli707 said:My plans have changed.

I may be flying in Friday night and driving back….Friday night. I have weeks of training ahead of me, and theoretically, the week of the Megashow is my first actual week of work. QN5!

nice, you got the job.

I hate you.

You have to be at work on Saturday or something?

I did some number crunching last night ... coupled with the results and personal issues I will not be attending the mega show this year. Sorry everybody.

bry said:I did some number crunching last night ... coupled with the results and personal issues I will not be attending the mega show this year. Sorry everybody.

but bryyyyyyyyannnnnnn. Sad

man all these people I really wanted to hang out with aren’t coming.

if mystyk pops in here with bad news my heart will officially be broken. tone, is the wifey coming too?

PretendGirl said:

bry said:I did some number crunching last night ... coupled with the results and personal issues I will not be attending the mega show this year. Sorry everybody.

but bryyyyyyyyannnnnnn. Sad

man all these people I really wanted to hang out with aren’t coming.

if mystyk pops in here with bad news my heart will officially be broken. tone, is the wifey coming too?

It’s just gonna be you, your boyfriend and me and it will be filled with awkward silences.

and i will fill all of those awkward silences by taking pictures of you.

i asked for a 2 gb memory card for my birthday so hopefully I will have space for hundreds.

^Oh you two… QN5 cliques are soo cool! Mad heads are still going (although I also wish Bry coulda made it) but the show is still going to be “hella” dope. I’m hyped.

So this trip to LA is gonna cost the same as what I spent to go to NY last year, haha

OK… Tickets go on sale 07.07.07 @ 11 AM PDT.

QN5 said:OK… Tickets go on sale 07.07.07 @ 11 AM PDT.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/venue/73780?start=21&rpp=20 - second on the list

it’s not a clique if everyone’s invited!

im officially inviting myself.

girrrrl i can’t wait to meet you! Smile

im pumped im looking up tickets right now.

Re: ....

DOMINGO said:Now I dont fly BUT I am gettin my ass on a red eye out to LA bc I am hosting this shit right here and if you guys dont know me personally your really gonna get ot know me there…......make sure you come its gonna be crazeeeeeeeeeee!!! I plan on gettin Paris Hilton drunk and callin the cops on her…..

lol Domingo u madnuts

Man, I hate these additional charges. What are the chances of the show selling out and not being able to buy a ticket at the door?

OMG a convenience charge AND a processing fee? BS…... I feel so violated.

Christ I really really hate ticketmaster. I swear if it were any other group I’d be staying home. I’d rather just give fifty bucks directly to Tone…

but whatever, I bought.

ninjuggalotus said:Man, I hate these additional charges. What are the chances of the show selling out and not being able to buy a ticket at the door?

Pretty likely this year.