close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

QN5 MEGASHOW 2007 (8.10.07) :: 8.10.07 - QN5 MEGASHOW @ THE ROXY (Los Angeles, CA) ::

Great fucking poster.

UGHH sponsored…?

Hot shit.

yeah i read all this in the blog, this year looks huge! if it was anywhere on the east i’d drive there in a heartbeat

Mmmmm, if anybody had to be insinuating that Squijee had come out of their rear end, I’m glad it was her.

As much as I support QN5 and as much as I lurk these forums I never seem to actually post much. The few times I actually did post were usually me bitching about how all Cali shows were 21+ and blah blah blah my life sucks, the usual. But now that the fukin megashow of all shows is comin to cali i dont even say anything. Shame on me. I just wanna say thanks for makin this happen,and you can bet that me and my crew gonna roadtrip down from sf ,and I appreciate everyone comin out from all over just to see some great music…now THAT is love…

Btw… KICKASS poster…Qn5 and Asian girls…what more could i ask for?

KaRaKaKaShK said:

...Qn5 and Asian girls…what more could i ask for?

qn5 and white and asian girls

oldskool said:

KaRaKaKaShK said:

...Qn5 and Asian girls…what more could i ask for?

qn5 and white and asian girls

Touch

Dayum, sounds like black girls don’t get any love? wtf? What about Latinas, Alaskans, Mayans ??? LOL! What about hot Pakistani chicks??

GMS

GiNaBiNa05 said:

Abstrakt said:havin a hard time convincing anybody to go to Cali with me for this
I cant pay for myself AND somebody else and dont wanna go alone Crying or Very sad
I dont think Ill make it

going alone?!?! do you know how many people will be there?!?!? you won’t be alone. why dont you take my place in the wedding and ill go alone to the megashow.

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii@t.

To be serious for a moment; As much as I hate to say it, I also got priorities that are holding me back from going. This isnt just an excuse. Id go if I werent in this situation. But I am.
Iono. Ill check how much I can get a flight for
A place to stay and a ride is a possible problem as well though…

GiNaBiNa05 said:and i just got an email w/ specials. philly -> LA = $203 rt. same for salt lake city to LA. thats where some of ya’ll are from right?!?

Im in Salt Lake City. $203 aint too bad at all. hmmmm
and my bday is on the 21st. Maybe I can convince someone to buy everything for me Laughing

god damn your jedi mind tricks Gina…

gmsofhydra said:Dayum, sounds like black girls don’t get any love? wtf? What about Latinas, Alaskans, Mayans ??? LOL! What about hot Pakistani chicks??

GMS

Word
I love them all, if it was up to me I’d say fuck the informational purposes and just put women all over the flyer.
I don’t discriminate
As a matter of fact (this is way offtopic, i’m sorry) I once was fondled by a brazilian chick with six fingers on each hand. How is that for a turn on?

lol im just fine with the Asian lady…whos pretty fine herself.
SWISH!

i got that yellow fever, no offense to all the other ladies.

gmsofhydra said:Dayum, sounds like black girls don’t get any love? wtf? What about Latinas, Alaskans, Mayans ??? LOL! What about hot Pakistani chicks??

GMS

No doubt. MUCH love to the Pakistani girls! Rise up!

i love how i inadvertantly started a female love fest….but i still gotta stick with the dim sum..matter of fact i’m bring about 3 fine ass asian girls with me to the megashow…this is HANDS DOWN gonna be the best night of my life

man, I am REALLY glad I’m not asian. because I’m pretty sure I would punch any guy in the face who said he had “yellow fever” or “dim sum”.

DWilli707 said:Word.

$79 is the cheapest I can find on priceline/hotwire/etc.

I like how you were looking for the cheapest place you could get with 500 people a few weeks ago. Now you want the most baller hotel room in Hollywood, hahaha.

Bahaha…I’m gonna stay at the ultra baller HBT, sir.

PretendGirl said:man, I am REALLY glad I’m not asian. because I’m pretty sure I would punch any guy in the face who said he had “yellow fever” or “dim sum”.

hahahaha i guess it depends on the person. in some weird messed up way…it really is a compliment. but i’d love to see you punch them in the face anyway, just because it provides good entertainment.

long live transparent, milky white, pale ass skin. woot woot!

Please keep the discussion on the thread topic.

I blame the Megashow poster

Moody Blue said:Please keep the discussion on the thread topic.

apologies.

who else is staying at the super 8 motel?

i can’t wait for this shit!!!

I’ve officially purchased my ticket, now I’m just trying to find a great deal on a flight or if I should just go ahead and decide to drive. Also, I don’t know where I’m going to stay either. Better get on it…

man…. moody hates me.

yeah Ben!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PretendGirl said:man…. moody hates me.

Reason #219 why I’m not Moody Blue. You’re my good buddy!

People who are already going to the show: bring someone along who hasn’t heard of QN5. The live shows are great fan converters.

Yo

What’s this about a 2 drink minimum? It’s posted up on the Ticketmaster website.

Anyone have any info?

Umm since its All Ages not 21+ I highly doubt that.

deStructuralized said:Yo

What’s this about a 2 drink minimum? It’s posted up on the Ticketmaster website.

Anyone have any info?

im going for the 10 shots minimum… bam

snowy said:Umm since its All Ages not 21+ I highly doubt that.

When I went to watch Pablo Francisco in SF that didn’t matter, we still had to buy two drinks (cokes).

I don’t wanna be a bitch about extra charges, it’s just that they add up when you’re trying to tell friends the night’ll just be $20, especially if they’re unfamiliar with hidden ish like that…

So I just wanted to ask what the word on enforcement will probably be, and how it typically is @ QN5 venues.

The issue is being looked into

and how it typically is @ QN5 venues.

QN5 doesnt control any venues.