close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Substantial “To This Union A Sun Was Born” DELUXE EDITION

Deluxe Edition, now available on iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/to-this-union-sun-was-born-deluxe/id343769252

Features two additional tracks; “If I Was Your Mic (Live in NYC)” & a previously unreleased remix of “Ain’t No Happy Endings”

If you still want the CD, it’s available here: http://www.hmv.co.jp/product/detail.asp?sku=979832

Very Happy

Thanks a ton, Stan. Copped.

You’re very welcome. And thank you. Wink

Dubbz For Prez said:Very Happy

Thanks a ton, Stan. Copped.

Fucking 4000yen? LOL
My visa fucked up, I’mma get it tomorrow.
Thanks alot for the link

Edit: YES, finally got it to work.
This is staying shrinkwrapped though, as I already got it on the iPod.
This copy will pay for my childrens college education.

I ordered mine a week ago, got it today.

bry said:ordered Smile

received !!!
image00010pz4.jpg

Oh snap!
Maybe I’ll get mine in the morning..

so i’m really clueless on how to convert this…a trusty google search still confused the hell outta me…any one care to help me out by tellin’ me how much american dollars this is?

with shipping to somewhere in America it’s thirty something bucks

http://www.xe.com

houstonz said:with shipping to somewhere in America it’s thirty something bucks

http://www.xe.com

funny enough, i didn’t even convert. didn’t really care. could have been ugly.

thanks houstonz…damn im gonna have to not eat for a week haha

for real? This album included shipping costs less than cd’s in retail stores in norway.

10/04/2007 PURCHASE MADE ON 10/01/07 AT H.M.V ONLINE SHOP TOKYO JP $32.20

bilde003tw5.jpg
Oh yeah. LMAO @ the size of HMV’s packet, containing ONE ITEM it was about the same size as my television LOL

WOW… really??? That’s comedy. LOL

...and japanese people aren’t exactly known for having huge packages.

Ironic, huh?

Fuck.
I had to read the booklet.
Funny how every other page in it is in japanese…

CD in comparison to packaging it came in
ttuaswbdb8.jpg

Regardless, album is fire. It’s amazing to see Stan come so far, yet show so much promise even from his beginnings. If I had heard this when it first came out, Stan would have never left my radar.

I was wondering, would it be possible for you to offer this cd to buy, via download from one of ur websites? A lot of ppl seem to wanna get this (including me).
Is there some legal reason why u can’t have it up for a paid download from like the qn5 website or the substantial-music site? Or is it just too much of a pain to hav to host the files on a server, handle ppl’s payments, etc?

Yeah, why isn’t this one up on iTunes?

The reason it isn’t on iTunes is because I don’t own the rights to the album. Hyde Out Productions owns the right to this release. I spoke with Nujabes about releasing this album in a Digital Format but he still hasn’t made up his mind about it. I’ll keep pushing him to do it but I don’t know if it going to happen or not. Sad

That’s too bad…........ For those motherfuckers who ain’t got the album LMAO!!!

I like the album better played on my stereo than on my iPod.. LOL, even though I’ve listened to the album alot for years, when I popped the disc in my stereo it was almost as if I was listening for the very first time.
It’s like your girlfriend… You know? You enjoy her company and all, but after a while some of the excitement is gone? Then you wake up one morning and suddenly you are reminded why you love the bitch.
That’s how I felt today after giving the album a thorough listen, playing it loud as a motherfucker. Wilding out.

lol nova ur a stange dude. but yeah substantial jst let us know if it ever gets put up on itunes n i’l grab it

nova norway said:It’s like your girlfriend… You know? You enjoy her company and all, but after a while some of the excitement is gone? Then you wake up one morning and suddenly you are reminded why you love the bitch.

LMFAO

I got my copy also from HMV, I love that shop, even tho their prices are sometimes crazy (actually it’s not the cd price itself, it’s the shipping cost). Anyway, “...To This Union A Sun Was Born” came yesterday, I’ve been bumping this album whole day Very Happy

Thanks for supporting fam.

I gotta question since the morons @ the bank are clueless. Does HMV convert the money from dollars to yen?I think i might say fuck it and order it anyway.