close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Substantial “To This Union A Sun Was Born” DELUXE EDITION

i’ve been savin up so i can buy a bunch of shit from HMV that i can’t get in the states (aleast that I know of), cus that shippin is killer! mainly Hyde Out stuff

Just copped a digital copy and all I can say is dayum! Stan has been dope since day one. Keep blowin minds with this amazing music man. Can’t wait for Bop Alloy and Mr. Robinson’s Neighborhood.

Ugh…when I finally get around to being able to buy the CD, it’s sold out. I hate that I waited so long. *sighs*

If anyone has a copy they wouldn’t mind parting with, you know what to do.

Found it for you… now just find someone to translate lol.
http://tower.jp/item/987406/To-This-Union-A-Sun-Was-Born

Stan, although it goes without saying, you are indeed the man. Thanks! Very Happy

So um…can anyone HERE help me? lol

MystykO1nE said:Stan, although it goes without saying, you are indeed the man. Thanks! Very Happy

So um…can anyone HERE help me? lol

I coulda sworn like google or some other site had something so you could translate a whole page

I have also got this from Japan. Maybe on of the best cd’s i have in my collection!

Too bad that Nujabes past… RIP

the tower.jp website still seems to sell the album but I just can’t get it to work…I tried for an hour and got all the way to the address part…then I gave up =/ Guess there’s no way to see it in English. There was also one field where you had to fill in Japanese symbols (I chose four random symbols and it worked lol)...took me a while to figure that our though.

Anyone think they can help me out here?

Try doing it on google chrome. Good luck fam

Substantial said:Try doing it on google chrome. Good luck fam

Thanks for replying but could you give me a little insight to how using another browser would help me here?

I_Khan said:Does this work?

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=ja&tl=en&u=http://tower.jp/item/987406/To-This-Union-A-Sun-Was-Born&act=url

Thanks for that link. I can’t manage to figure it all out, though…there’s still a lot without translation

Steven1707 said:

Thanks for replying but could you give me a little insight to how using another browser would help me here?

I know some Google products ask you if you want to translate a site into another language and it completely translates it for you.

Ive never used Google Chrome, but assume that would be the case with it.

worm9103 said:

Steven1707 said:

I know some Google products ask you if you want to translate a site into another language and it completely translates it for you.

Ive never used Google Chrome, but assume that would be the case with it.

^ Exactly.
It does that on every foreign site I’ve visited. Japanese, Korean, Dutch, French… doesn’t matter it’ll translate it. Worth a shot. Good luck!

Hmm, then I’ll try it I guess…I get to the checkout/address step but then it wants japanese letters/symbols. Once I figure it out, I’ll post it here. I’m sure someone else might wanna pick up a copy while they still have some.

EDIT: Thanks, Stan! It really did help me out. But now I believe that they don’t even ship outside of Japan. There’s this dropdown-menu where I’m supposed to choose the state and there are only Japanese ones…sucks