close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Tonedeff I’m looking for RBM crew tracks…

All I have is “Falling Sky”, I lost the other ones I had…

Soo….any help here?

1. Tonedeff (The RBM Crew) - 02 - Breakin The Norm (5:04)
2. Tonedeff (The RBM Crew) - 03 - Falling Sky (3:24)
3. Tonedeff (The RBM Crew) - 05 - Bussitup (4:23)
4. Tonedeff (The RBM Crew) - 06 - Kids Cant Flow (5:11)
5. Tonedeff (The RBM Crew) - 07 - Circles (4:13)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/qjg58f

hope it’s okay to put up.

anyone got tracks 1,4 and 8?

Thanks, this is awesome. Also, would anyone else happen to have the Hyphen EP songs for download?

Edit: Damn the quality is really bad on those songs, does anyone have a higher quality version?

Jagang said:Thanks, this is awesome. Also, would anyone else happen to have the Hyphen EP songs for download?

Edit: Damn the quality is really bad on those songs, does anyone have a higher quality version?

Calligraphy was never released.. so.. odds of there really being higher quality versions of these tracks is like… one to a million

houstonz said:

Jagang said:Thanks, this is awesome. Also, would anyone else happen to have the Hyphen EP songs for download?

Calligraphy was never released.. so.. odds of there really being higher quality versions of these tracks is like… one to a million

I don’t know, I’m pretty sure it must be a 100% chance that higher quality versions of these tracks exist somewhere, like on the computers of the people who were involved with making the songs, or on a CD. Because of this, there is always a chance that someone has them who will put them up, probably the one in a million you’re talking about.

Jagang said:I don’t know, I’m pretty sure it must be a 100% chance that higher quality versions of these tracks exist somewhere, like on the computers of the people who were involved with making the songs, or on a CD.

I think Tone’s said before that someone has them on cassette somewhere.. but not him.. or they’re in some haystack of cassettes with calligraphy being the needle.

Jagang said:

houstonz said:

I don’t know, I’m pretty sure it must be a 100% chance that higher quality versions of these tracks exist somewhere, like on the computers of the people who were involved with making the songs, or on a CD. Because of this, there is always a chance that someone has them who will put them up, probably the one in a million you’re talking about.

There aren’t.

I’m pretty sure Tone said they were recorded on something else. Not even cassette and that he’s not in possession of them.

Nooo I was too late T_T anyway of getting a hand on it? *_*

Surprised Thanks!!! Is it okay to upload/download ‘em? I wouldn’t want to offend anyone by doing so. :s

Go for it! Those tracks were never commercially available anyway. Enjoy!

Thanks Very Happy I did, and I have to say that I enjoyed them very much! Actually I have a question I’d like to ask if you or anyone who knows the answer comes by. Is Tonedeff the only mc of RBM or is there an other one? I mean, I have Bussitup in mind and I can hear a little difference between the first verse and the second one (which is obviously tonedeff, no doubt about it :p). I mean if it ain’t Tone, he has one heck of a flow. Surprised
Anyway, good job on those tracks!

Supahbuldozer said:Thanks Very Happy I did, and I have to say that I enjoyed them very much! Actually I have a question I’d like to ask if you or anyone who knows the answer comes by. Is Tonedeff the only mc of RBM or is there an other one? I mean, I have Bussitup in mind and I can hear a little difference between the first verse and the second one (which is obviously tonedeff, no doubt about it :p). I mean if it ain’t Tone, he has one heck of a flow. Surprised
Anyway, good job on those tracks!

The incarnation of The RBM Crew on those recordings consisted of Logic, Tonedeff, Gilligan & DJ Craze. We all basically learned how to rap at the same time, so there are definitely similarities in our flows/voices that didn’t go away till we split up. “Bussitup” in particular featured Logic, myself & Gilligan (in order). I can still pick em apart though.

Gilligan became “Jimmi Hart” and is still recording in Miami (he sounds COMPLETELY different now) and Logic did a track with me in 2001 (“Tonedeff/Logic Project” on Hyphen) and hasn’t written anything since.

so I’m going back to the qn5 oldies that I’ve never listened to. Any chance of getting a new link to download this?

Supahbuldozer said:Here you go.
http://www.mediafire.com/?0td4f6s0c6g7n4b

Thanks man. I’m having a hell of a time finding Monotone as well… I didn’t realize it isn’t for sale anywhere online. I had it digitally before, but my computer pooped on me. Anywhere to grab that as well?

You’re welcome.
As for Monotone : I do have it, but I’m not sure I can share that one since a remastering is on the way.
http://qn5.com/discuss/viewthread/14633/P0/

Supahbuldozer said:You’re welcome.
As for Monotone : I do have it, but I’m not sure I can share that one since a remastering is on the way.
http://qn5.com/discuss/viewthread/14633/P0/

True true I didn’t think about that. I’ll definitely cop that when it comes. Is there nowhere to buy it digitally?

I don’t think so, can’t find it right now anyway…