close

Please login

Forgot your password?

CunninLynguists :: CunninLynguists Tour Dates 2008 ::

:: JANUARY ::
Jan 18 2008 - Burton European Open - Laax, Switzerland

:: FEBRUARY ::
[Dirty Acres Euro Tour]
Feb 20 2008 - Waagenbau - Hamburg, Germany [with Tonedeff (QN5 Music) & Hilltop Hoods (Obese Records)] [SOLD OUT!]
Feb 21 2008 - Stadtgarten - Cologne, Germany [with Tonedeff (QN5 Music) & Hilltop Hoods (Obese Records)]
Feb 22 2008 - Ampere - Munich, Germany [with Tonedeff (QN5 Music) & Hilltop Hoods (Obese Records)] [SOLD OUT!]
Feb 23 2008 - Karlstorbahnhof - Heidelberg, Germany [with Tonedeff (QN5 Music) & Hilltop Hoods (Obese Records)] [SOLD OUT!]
Feb 24 2008 - Cassiopeia - Berlin, Germany [with Tonedeff (QN5 Music) & Hilltop Hoods (Obese Records)] [SOLD OUT!]
Feb 25 2008 - Hundertmeister - Duisburg, Germany [with Tonedeff (QN5 Music)]
Feb 28 2008 - Glaz

Come to florida please.

see if u can hit belgium, last time, we had to go to germany splash festival to see you guys. That’s a long drive for us. Or hit up holland, that’s always accessable. We checked out tonedeff and packfm over there. I think Belgium has a lotta CL fans…

more to the east please

O man, I thought this was gonna be one of the happiest days of my life.
maybe next time Very Happy
dirty acres > *

Folks gotta understand that they have to go where it’s hot right now and that is Europe.

Enfin… like we said in french

Hi CL & QN5 crew,

I think what Samoerai said is right. We’ve got a lot of fans of CL in Belgium and we are waiting for U for long time. We will do everything you want to see you at home.

Honestly I had downloaded the first cd because your name make me laugh but I really became a fan after the first listen. Since that day, I own all your CDs and buy every new shit in preorder…

Now I’ve listened all Kno’s and Deacon’s Album (also bootleg).
It’s like a very contagious virus who catch you 4 life till death. The best hip hop I’ve heard since almost 5 years.
In my life, there are two period Before CL and After CL. I can say that now I’m feeling better…

Actually, we (Friends & I) are waiting you to put the fire in Brussels. We want our CL medecine. Very Happy

If you can’t come to us, we will come to U in Germany.
In all case we have rendezvous in 2008.

See U later.

Peace

i believe you can get them to come to you if you get a promoter etc..

no idea how its done but im opretty sure its possible.

come HERE!!!

waaahhhh

i just saw on badtaste site that support on tour are tonedeff and hilltop hoods (next to funkoars my fav. australian group)...now i’m seriously thinking about making trip to munich

England please!!!

Oh yes! I’ll be going to the one in Heidelberg=)

Anyone think they’ll perform at the splash festival again?

Support will be Hilltop Hoods? Awesome. I’ll definitely come to one or more of your shows.

damn…...just got really exicted to think you were coming to england…....gutted.
hopefully, some more dates appear..(in england PLEASE!).....i’d be down for going to a show in amsterdam…. if there is one there…....i’m sure you guys could make a special apperance in one of the famous cafes and put on a small show…...that’d be tooooo dope.
“chilling, smoking a joint - watching CL perform live”........serious dopeness.

I’ll definitely come to the show in Heidelberg…i’m gonna make pics and upload it for the community…

Will there be Merchandising?I want to buy a CL Shirt Wink

cool more dates…..now if you just travel a little more northern-western….....haha
do you know if your even planning to come to the UK or even Holland (amsterdam!)

fingers crossed for Finland eek

exit festival in novi sad serbia will be cool

Aarhus, Denmark is the place! I’ll hit up some promotors

If you want CL to come to your city on this tour, you can find out who promotes the other local hip-hop shows you attend and e-mail Johan Nordqvist with that promoter’s info : johan at badtasteevents.com

Fantastic , CL together with Hilltop Hoods in Heidelberg. This is gonna be the greatest concert im gonna visit for years!

edit: Is there going to be any kind of merchandise stuff?? i’d love to buy a CL Tee

Great Germany tour!
Will definitely hit one.

Come and kick it in Stockholm, Sweden!!

This tour is gonna be awesome. France is an awesome country, I’m glad y’all are doin something there. Germany is aweosme too, actually. If yall want to experience rural Germany, I have friends in Horschbach who will feed you all the german food and beer you can physically handle.

worm9103 said:If yall want to experience rural Germany, I have friends in Horschbach who will feed you all the german food and beer you can physically handle.

Well , i’d do that too and i also could give some german lessons like “whats motherfucker in german , anyone???”

It was almost 2 years ago when i wrote my first posts. Was a pretty funny topic (http//qn5.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8031) and we were talking about if it would be possible to see CL in Europa.

Now I’m in South-Africa and you are going on tour to EU?

Now I’m in South-Africa and you are going on tour to EU?

How about we just schedule a show in your yard?

Smile

Well, I’m staying here for 3 months and then I’m going to USA for one and a half, mayby my dream comes true there. : )

No dizzle. We keep the dates updated as much as possible. Hopefully, the stars will align. Hollerate!

Feb 28 2008 - Glaz