close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Tonedeff E-F@mm ECD!!!

I finally got the cd’s (took them about a month to deliver)
anyway
i got trouble with the enhanced portion of the cd, the video’s actually, FYIRB works fine, but line drop get’s stuck after the second verse and the randomizer doesn’t even work
at all
and I’ve checked it on several pc’s!
is it on all the ecd’s like that? why is that?

Re: E-F@mm ECD!!!

ju should probably take the cd out of the case before putting it into ya computer.

don’t forget to remove the shrinkwrap before trying to open the cd case. <div style=“text-aligncenter”>

==========================================
“Don’t need a copy of Microsoft Office to Excel… Word.”
- Tonedeff</div>

you know man man….
not funny.

Remember, you’re running these large (60MB+) RM video files off your CD drive, ON TOP of your machine running a Flash executable at the same time. So, sometimes, it takes a little while to launch from the time you click the button to the time it loads into memory and begins playing.

Just the fact that FYIRB plays, shows that the interface is functional, and you have the proper player to see the clips. Make sure you stop the video on Realplayer, and THEN click on the other video button you’d like to launch. Remember to give it a minute or too. These files are large.

Hope that solves your prob. If not… put the CD into your PC, and then right click on the CD drive, and select EXPLORE. Once you’re in the file directory, click on the MEDIA folder, and you’ll be able to launch the files individually without Flash.

Enjoy! QN5 Music
[url=http://www.qn5.com]http://www.qn5.com [/url]

yeah every time u click the link it’s gonna try to load it
so if u get impatient and keep clicking thinking it didnt work, u’re gonna freeze like penguin balls

both of you got me wrong…
tone, i’ve done that already, and what I mean is that line drops work properly for the first 2 minutes and then stucks
and the randomizer doesn’t work at all, it opens the explorer (i’ve tried to open it through real, still nothing).
help me out here!

did you buy the bootleg from the haitians on flatbush?

I bought the Afroman bootleg a couple years ago, and it was enhanced like the official release, and i had the same problem.

no, it’s from boiling point….

Parise the Lord that mine works (although that damn Underscore ECD freezes my computer when i try some features out…..fuck it…the mofo works on my laptop)