close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Kno Instrumental Album

Kno, have you (or APOS) thought about making an instrumental album?

OMG that would be amazingly awesome. I would definitely buy that multiple times.

i would love that…

even though i have one problem with it: his tracks now shine like a supernova, each one. so an instrumental album must form a fucking black hole and earth is in danger then…
but i bet the listen would be worth all of humanity dying.

pen said:i would love that…

even though i have one problem with it: his tracks now shine like a supernova, each one. so an instrumental album must form a fucking black hole and earth is in danger then…
but i bet the listen would be worth all of humanity dying.

Obviously…

so the question is, does it take less than 80 minutes for the black hole to form?

ill trade cataclysmic black hole for APOS instrumental album

That would be ill…....

haha i was thinkin about it the other night listenin to Light Night Cinema (BSBD). I’d LOVE it. Kno is one of the few producers who can make a 100% instrumental release and make you feel smtg just through sounds.

Late Night Cinema, maybe? haha Razz

Drunk listening to Interlude 1 + 2 from Southernunderground = This project must be done at some point in the future. It’s completely imperative and non-negotiable. Sorry Kno, but you’re too talented for this not to happen.

.. back to my whiskey ..

whats the use in the truth if you cant tell a lie sometime… dudududududdu

there are some extra instrumentals on some of the excrementals… but yeah a instrumental album would be dope

Please Kno. This needs to happen.

A noir type album by kno would be insane.

Yes, please.

Thank you.

Much love.
T.

JTX said:A noir type album by kno would be insane.

just got noir the other day. and i agree, that would be so insane

Not to speak for the man, but I think I remember him answering this question a looooooong time ago. From what I recall, he noted that just about all of the CL beats are (in one way or another) available as instrumental tracks, and that he finds instrumental hip hop albums boring.

But as I said, I vaguely remember this from a long time ago. I could be mistaken, or he could have had a change of heart.

I seem to remember something similar to what Dr Gonzo stated. But I must admit, an instrumental album would be very interesting and I’d definitely grab a copy.

I’m beginning to hope for this too. I think that with an instrumental album he could “play?” a lot more throughout the song. I mean, already he has all sorts of dopeness going on in just one beat, and he deffinitely plays a lot - but he gotta keep the beats . . rap-able? most of the time.. But on an instrumental he could really let himself go and just have fun with it.. I don’t know if it makes sense - it did in my head Wink

^ yeah that makes perfect sense to me. All of his albums have dope intrumentals that we can listen to by themselves, BUT with him releasing a fully instrumental album he can put more emphasis on the beat and truely tell a story and let his beats be felt

SCRATCHINlikeDJS said:^ yeah that makes perfect sense to me. All of his albums have dope intrumentals that we can listen to by themselves, BUT with him releasing a fully instrumental album he can put more emphasis on the beat and truely tell a story and let his beats be felt

Right. A sense of continuity in a “themed” kno instro album would be some dopeness.