close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Deacon The Villain Scribbling Idiots - Is That You?

Off their new album The Have Nots. This beat is heavenly man, im quite sure this was in the qn5 main forum but i had to thank you personally for this. Gonna need to get Kno off the boards for some of your beats on the next CL or maybe a Deacon Exec Produced album for Kynfolk.

Re: Scribbling Idiots - Is That You?

snowy said:Off their new album The Have Nots. This beat is heavenly man, im quite sure this was in the qn5 main forum but i had to thank you personally for this. Gonna need to get Kno off the boards for some of your beats on the next CL or maybe a Deacon Exec Produced album for Kynfolk.

preciate it. Since me and Kno formed A Piece of Strange Music as a production duo, I’ve taken beats a bit more seriously than I used to. I’ve made beats pretty much for as long as I’ve rapped, but only because RRO/ILLSTAR/KYNFOLK and every other group I’ve been in didn’t really have a producer so we all made the beats we rapped on together. I’ve had to learn how to get my sonics right… I made Is That You about 4 years ago, so it may not be mixed as well as a beat off the new QN5 Baby Blue For Pink EP.

I wouldn’t doubt if Kno and I make a few beats together as APOS for the next CL album, but I prolly won’t have a sole hand in a beat for it. Kno has to drop a few spices in a beat for it to truly have that CL sound.

Speaking of which, your beats BBFP are absolutely crazy.

the mix is on point Deac, we got it tracked out from you, our engineer mixed every beat on The Have Nots.

I remember the first time Deacon played me this beat, I vowed it would be mine, I still can’t believe he let it go! I could say that for most of the beats I’ve ever got from him though, yall wait til you hear Left Field Radio, it’s crazy.