close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Deacon The Villain ? 4 Deac

whatup deacon?

my dad used to be a minister when i was a little kid-he stepped down cause he was having trouble supporting the family-anyway he still studies the bible believes in god very much… lately weve been talking about the state of the world, rising oil and food prices, famine, war, rumors of war, last days, the return of christ ect.

ive heard your dad is a minister-i was wondering if you ever speak with your dad about the same things.

Re: ? 4 Deac

Toad said:whatup deacon?

my dad used to be a minister when i was a little kid-he stepped down cause he was having trouble supporting the family-anyway he still studies the bible believes in god very much… lately weve been talking about the state of the world, rising oil and food prices, famine, war, rumors of war, last days, the return of christ ect.

ive heard your dad is a minister-i was wondering if you ever speak with your dad about the same things.

me and my Pops talk about everything from strip clubs to the economy. That includes “..the state of the world, rising oil and food prices, famine, war, rumors of war, last days, the return of christ…”

so to answer your question, yeah. It’s tight that you and your pops talk about a wide array of thangz

hollerblack

I got one for deac too. where’s your own t-shirt for sale on Moose shirts.com??

thugged0utcubscout said:I got one for deac too. where’s your own t-shirt for sale on Moose shirts.com??

LOL. hmmm… we might have to get that crackin. Kno, Natti and Deacon Shirts ehh?? Smile

I’d cop… soon as I get a job.