close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Kokayi :: The Official “Welcome Kokayi” Thread ::

I’d persoally like welcome Kokayi to the baby blue armada. We’re already buzzin on some new music, so keep your ears peeled for more.

WELCOME TO THE FAM, KOKE!

Hollerate!
Tone.

Welcome, Kokayi!

Excellent rapper, duly excellent producer, this is great news for the baby blue!

sick.
Kokayi on QN5 = happy fans

large! Reppin DC well Very Happy

Cool… I haven’t heard any of your stuff before today, but look forward to good things!

I’m gonna cop Mass Instructions to see what Tonedeff’s raving about Razz

Reppin DC!

Welcome!

I’ll have to check out Mass Instructions.

Welcome aboard!!!

welcome from Germany!

Welcome Kokayi!

Welcome Koke!

Welcome to the baby blue, Kokayi.

Can’t say I’ve heard your music before today, but “Knowus Mayne” sounds pretty cool.

Look forward to peepin your new & old material.

welcome homie

Welcome aboard. I don’t think you could’ve asked for a much better label.

Well that certainly wasn’t the update I was expecting.. big big news, welcome Kokayi!

Massively looking forward to hearing more!

Welcome Kokayi \o/

Cool!
Know Us Mayne got alot of spins last summer for sure

that caught me way off guard
welcome!
seeing as how QN5’s roster is ridiculously talented and Tone is picky about this type of stuff, I can only expect to see/hear great things from Kokayi
gotta get into Kokayi’s previous work a little more now I see

I believe tone knows who is good and who isn’t so I’m very excited to see what Kokayi can do here at qn5

Steven1707 said:I believe tone knows who is good and who isn’t so I’m very excited to see what Kokayi can do here at qn5

this dude beats knock..

whats good Kokayi.. lets see whatcha got now

Peace
Session

Only heard the song on the QN5 blog, but he sounds promising.

Welcome to the family.

welcome mat for web.jpg

I’ma be checking out youre previous album to see what your about.
I’m liking that Don’t Know Us track though and those videos of you on the X6 are nice. Liking your sound man Very Happy

More good music coming from QNFizzle.
Congrats guys.

The DMV is officially 2 deep on the roster which means we should be getting more DMV Blue Schoolers. So when me and my brother is doing the damn thing show the hell up!

Welcome bro. We got plenty work to do when I get back fam. God bless you and the fam

Substantial said:The DMV is officially 2 deep on the roster which means we should be getting more DMV Blue Schoolers. So when me and my brother is doing the damn thing show the hell up!

Welcome bro. We got plenty work to do when I get back fam. God bless you and the fam

haha cant wait

Welcome Kokayi,

I loved “Knowus Mayne” on the blog post. Definitely will be checkin’ out your work.

Welcome. Some of the illest fans now have your back. QN5 is fam! Can’t wait to hear what you got in store. When you need help/support, come here and us blue schoolers can pull off some impressive ish. Cool

Welcome to the family!

And yeah. I’ll be checking out Mass Instructions asap.