close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Deacon The Villain Natti solo project production?

Wassup deac,
I spoke to you at the show in London and I mentioned any new material you got coming out solo wise.
You said you’ll be probably first be working beats for a Natti solo project before your own.

How’s that going or have you yet to properly start on that?
Will you have a few of the production credits on the project or is it more of a APOS team production? (essentially CL)

For me, your production with Natti would be dope - with that obvious CL feel to it.

I’m just intrigued really.
peace out.

So is that confirmation of a Natti solo album??? Oh shit. Natti has slowly become my favorite QN5 emcee. He would sound super nasty on some dirty south beats.

g8torsbizktai20 said:So is that confirmation of a Natti solo album??? Oh shit. Natti has slowly become my favorite QN5 emcee. He would sound super nasty on some dirty south beats.

haha - don’t quote me on this. I’m pretty sure it was something along those lines of a Natti project and he was doing beats for it.

I was drunk and slightly high at the time so…......take from that, what you will. smokin

Natti is currently writing to some of the tightest beats I’ve ever made. There’s no set date or time-frame for his solo album, because the same way I was like “Before I drop a solo album.. Natti’s first… ” for Natti, CL’s always first. . And currently, CL’s readying multiple projects for release.

When Natti does drop a solo it’ll be executive produced by APOS. Contributing producers will probably be Me, Kno, Domingo, SunnyStylez and Natti’s cousin, Young Lord.

Also, Natti’s solo sound isn’t purely Southern… it’s more of a universal-multi-coastal feel.

Deac

I dont care when, where, what sound, just get that shit out. A solo Natti album would be crazy.

this will be amazing

damn i can’t wait for this

damn i can’t wait for this

(edit: sorry for the double post, didn’t mean to)

i just jizzed my pants thinking about a natti solo project

i just jizzed my pants thinking about a natti solo project

whether you’re bi, straight, gay or whatever, that is sort of alarming, actually

so… i’m guessing Kynfolk is more or less done then?

I would love to hear a Natti solo project in the near future.

I still play Ruled The World on the regular. It’s pure genius!

Scott A. said:I would love to hear a Natti solo project in the near future.

I still play Ruled The World on the regular. It’s pure genius!

I feel you on that one.. The beat’s got that flavour radio/mtv/etc.-listeners are craving. If Natti rhymed about how much money he got and his 22” rimz, it would be played on mtv Wink..
But seriously, the lyrics are tight and storytelling -ish! I loved Ruled The World ever since i gave it the first spin..

I’m having a hard time waiting for a Natti solo project, but no matter what i’m buying it as soon as posible!

But PLEASE… let it be a 2010 release. Razz

Scott A. said:I still play Ruled The World on the regular. It’s pure genius!

Oh, that gets MAD play from me too.. What Kno did with the beat is so hypnotizing & Natti spits with such passion..

The “King of the Beasts” beat is probably in my top 10 from Kno.

Whenever CL members collab outside of QN5, it lives up to the QN5 standards (not easy to do for most rappers, let alone crews). I hope they continue to do work with DF (an APOS-produced Dungeon Fam record? /YeahISaidIt).

But these guys are so versatile, I could see ‘em working with some really unpredictable (and great) artists.

Deacon The Villain said:There’s no set date or time-frame for his solo album, because the same way I was like “Before I drop a solo album.. Natti’s first… ” for Natti, CL’s always first. . And currently, CL’s readying multiple projects for release.

I just love to see how you guys help each other out. No ego’s involved here. CL is like the flagship I reckon, I can’t wait for Oneirology. And it’s good to know all the others will be coming as well. Anticipation is fun! Very Happy

Deacon The Villain said:There’s no set date or time-frame for his solo album, because the same way I was like “Before I drop a solo album.. Natti’s first… ” for Natti, CL’s always first. . And currently, CL’s readying multiple projects for release.

I just love to see how you guys help each other out. No ego’s involved here. CL is like the flagship I reckon, I can’t wait for Oneirology. And it’s good to know all the others will be coming as well. Anticipation is fun! Very Happy