close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Substantial Stan NEEDS to work with..

This song is absolutely beautiful. I’ll definitely look into getting this album. Oh, and I dig the singing dude, keep it up Very Happy

houstonz said:^ The “Star Child” chorus.. and probably some other recent stuff I can’t think of.

Keep it up, Stan. [thumbs up]

Thanks folks. Here’s another joint I did w/ BLEE earlier this year where I do a little crooning. Really dug this joint, I think I was out of town around the time it dropped so I forgot to post it: http://substantial.bandcamp.com/track/everything-i-do-feat-substantial

I’ve done it a few times in the past (What I Love & my sad attempt on If I Was Your Mic) but I’ve been learning a few things from folks like Steph & JsouL whenever I record and mix their vocals. It has definitely help me step it up a tad. I’m always trying to grow and better myself musically and personally.

And speaking of Steph, I just got some vocals from her for Mr. Robinson’s Neighborhood this morning. About to take a listen, I’m sure I’ll be tweeting in all caps about it momentarily. Smile

Thanks again folks.

On people Stan should work with, I think J-Live would be tight. He’s sounding revitalized on his new EP, and I think they’d fit together well.

DAMN that track is fresh. Just copped “Everything I Do” off Amazon..

For anyone else who’s digging it: http://www.amazon.com/Cosmos-Road/dp/B003VNP0TY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1288908326&sr=8-1

Substantial said:
And speaking of Steph, I just got some vocals from her for Mr. Robinson’s Neighborhood this morning. About to take a listen, I’m sure I’ll be tweeting in all caps about it momentarily. Smile

I saw that. ughhhhhh WANT

Lets me just say…

...as dope as you think this new track is w/ Steph, it’s doper! She’s a monster.

Mr. Robinson’s Neighborhood.

i wanna bring this back.
i’d love to hear Stan over G Koop or Jake One.

I just rechecked Stan’s bandcamp page and saw some new songs I hadn’t known of before. DAMN are some of those singles nice! That Smooth Current joint is nuts! Anyway I could get these songs besides importing the albums from Japan?

[PS What’s the status on the Bop Alloy T’s?]

Yes, but it’s technically illegal.

The shirts we be available at the same time of our new release/remix project which will be available early this summer.