close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Tonedeff underscore rocks

whats up homies, yes im black . just got underscore and its pretty sweet. the enhanced cd videos and lyrics are an added bonus . and tone raps so fast thats its cool to know what hes on about

is tonedeff or cunninlynguists comin to the UK anytime soon? is there a site or anythin to find out where and when they play? cus its the best music about at the moment and it would be cool to see them live. most uk hiphop sucks which sucks

Re: underscore rocks

yeah cool as fugg

if QN5 came to my town i’d shit my pants! there’s just not enough true hip hop lovers though, lame~ i’d still make em go though, i’m almost positive you guys could bring out the passion for hip hop in em. you guys have quickly climbed the ladder to be my favorite artists atm. just something about your music, i really feel it. i get crunk as hell off it, and it actually has lyrics. unlike the rest of the one liner crap that’s out there. Edited by <A >GreySoul</A> at 4/5/04 832 am

Re: underscore rocks

his music comes from the heart…..you cna almost feel the dedication to quality….just wait till archetype…..damn