close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Kokayi The Caesarz

If any1 didn’t cop that @ the megashow I feel bad for you.Shit is off the chain, I know why tone signed kokayi now..dude is really creative like the rest of qn5:)

I didn’t know what it was Sad

Is it easy to get hold of?

not sure.. be honest with u I just seen a cd @ the merch table that I didn’t have and needed it for the collection..Maybe kokayi could help?? Its got a couple songs from the megashow on there that they did Blow and four 4(dope ) but really the whole cd is great kinda short(8 tracks) but still great.

Four4 is very nice
loving that track right now

the CD is available on Itunes right now. I’m pressing only 500 physical copies with new ar., all of which will be hand numbered. I will let you know when they are available.
K

My wife informed me after i got off the stage that i had failed to mention that theCaesarz record was on the merch table…desole’.

kokayi said:My wife informed me after i got off the stage that i had failed to mention that theCaesarz record was on the merch table…desole’.

fail.jpg

I woudln’t mind get’n another 1 ...I was let’n my brother listen to it in his car and his piece a shit cd player ate the cd and fucked it all up Sad

“Blow” is doper and doper each time I listen to it. I’m debating over buying the digital version now or waiting for the physical copy.. or even both, because I can’t NOT have a physical copy of a QN5 release.

Will the physical version be available in good time before christmas? I’m planing on buying my sister a copy as well.

I asked Koke on Twitter and he responded with October. Im looking forward to it since Ive only listened to Blow so far.

I’m working on getting them for the 23rd..if not I’ll have something on me.

Downloading the album from iTunes right now, Blow is excellent.

Thanks champion!

The Caesarz has a twitter as well @thecaesarz

kokayi said:The Caesarz has a twitter as well @thecaesarz

nice. And the promo vid they got its pretty dope I like how it was put together

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIqq2cnUgPg

I just wanted to say that 44 is a really good song. The melody sounds real familiar though, is it from another song? I don’t think it is, but it feels like I’ve heard it before. Anyway, I put that on repeat for a good bit of time last night. Definitely the best song I’ve heard of yours, thus far.

I’ve had the album for a while now and I must say it’s an absolute star. I love every track on it. It’s very refreshing to see such versatilality in you Kokayi! Was just wondering if you plan to do any more music with The Caesarz? I can’t get enough…

Osiris said:I’ve had the album for a while now and I must say it’s an absolute star. I love every track on it. It’s very refreshing to see such versatilality in you Kokayi! Was just wondering if you plan to do any more music with The Caesarz? I can’t get enough…

Indeed. i constantly work on new stuff..some for me, some for theCaesarz, some for others. it’s all about making a cohesive project..once that happens you’ll see a new one. thanks for listening, that record was fun to make. no pressure. everything was supposed to be for somebody else, but when it was over, it worked best for theCaesarz.

gangstasmurf06 said:I just wanted to say that 44 is a really good song. The melody sounds real familiar though, is it from another song? I don’t think it is, but it feels like I’ve heard it before. Anyway, I put that on repeat for a good bit of time last night. Definitely the best song I’ve heard of yours, thus far.

my bad, melody is like any honkytonk song you’ve ever heard.. i had countryrockhop song in mind when i wrote it..tried not to be an ass by staying away from singing with a deep southern twang. and thanks

I would loooove to purchase this album but do not have itunes. I had it with my zune pass but for some reason it was never available for purchase. Recently, the album has been taken off the zune pass service and now I have no way to listen. Any suggestions?

I see your other albums there but I don’t see All Hail available for purchase.

http://thecaesarz.bandcamp.com/album/all-hail

I don’t suppose there’s a physical still available for purchase is there?
*wishful thinking*

Pro Deo et Patria?

Is that new Caesarz music I hear?

was the physical released? i must’ve missed that

I got a physical at the Megashow last year, but I don;t think he rereleased it yet for order.

ya i regret not getting it back then… hopefully we’ll see something eventually

Drutopia said:http://thecaesarz.bandcamp.com/album/all-hail

I don’t suppose there’s a physical still available for purchase is there?
*wishful thinking*

is there any reason this isn’t purchaseable/downloadable from bandcamp?