close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Kokayi Robots & Dinosaurs Anticipation Thread

so the album will have something to do with stuff like this? if so…..AWESOME!

jurassic-park-4.jpg

dinolasers.jpg

amazing

Sort of, except there’s more lava, less teeth and more robots. and black, latino and asian people, which i don’t see too many of in the pics above. Jeans, sneakers, hats..the outfits aren’t so “hammer"ish. But yes, in short, almost exactly but not quite the same as the pics above, maybe.

awesome..Lolz ...on sidenote I remember having those toys back in the day(in the pics) holy shit smile

sweet. on the serious side though. pretty interested to know what an album called Robots & Dinosaurs is going to sound like.
mix of new (robots) and old (dinosaurs)? super metal rock album with hardcore raps? love songs?

Clearly none of you guys are friends with me on facebook, because I already designed the album cover. There’s nothing cooler than robot unicorns.

robotunicorn.jpg

Still waiting on Kokayi to tell me what kind of dinosaur he wants. I can draw a T-Rex with a Jesus piece, if that’s your thing.

PretendGirl said:Clearly none of you guys are friends with me on facebook, because I already designed the album cover. There’s nothing cooler than robot unicorns.

robotunicorn.jpg

Still waiting on Kokayi to tell me what kind of dinosaur he wants. I can draw a T-Rex with a Jesus piece, if that’s your thing.

This IS the greatest picture. I second this as either the cover or atleast included in the CD booklet.

LMAO…

My new favorite thread.

PretendGirl said:I can draw a T-Rex with a Jesus piece, if that’s your thing.

Yes please.

Robot Unicorns are dope, alas they are not dinosaurs Sad. A T-Rex with a Jesus piece would be classic. A Triceratops with a Goon piece and gold fronts would be exceptional. A Brontosaurus with a “stop bitching and start a revolution” T shirt would be fucking bananas with a Jesus piece for added flair. I’m down for all of this. I’m gonna look into building a RND app for iphones as well where they fight each other with little dino hands and lasers. we shall see. I have some art work that I’m sending Tone and i’m emailing my favorite artist in Seattle for a logo and possible album cover as well. Amiens was dope. we made an impression.

boo iPhones, build it for Android! My b-girl stegosaurus is going to destroy your wack brontosaurus!

“little dino hands and lasers” are the best words ever strung together in a sentence.

also I think there should be boss levels that you have to win “You Got Served” style. Or like a krumping contest against a velociraptor dressed up like Tommy the Clown.

I honestly don’t know why you guys haven’t hired me yet.

Robot Unicorns are definitely awesome

be sure to have the final boss in the RND app be the triceracopter. the ultimate hybrid between robotics and dinosaurs
triceracopter.jpg

PretendGirl said:My b-girl stegosaurus!

Bahahah

This thread has become the hidden gem of the entire board.

JLee said:Robot Unicorns are definitely awesome

be sure to have the final boss in the RND app be the triceracopter. the ultimate hybrid between robotics and dinosaurs
triceracopter.jpg

lol i got addicted playing that game

this thread makes my night

HAHAHAHA this is the funniest thing I have read in a long time.

Thanks QN5 boards.

i3s280.jpg

don’t know why this took me so long. guess you can’t rush artistic genius.

that rex needs a 4 finger ring

oh and i dont know if it’s still on there but there was a “robot unicorn” game on comedy central’s website which consisted of a unicorn saving the earth blasting death rays out of its horn…..right up your alley pretendgirl

PretendGirl said:http://i40.tinypic.com/i3s280.jpg

don’t know why this took me so long. guess you can’t rush artistic genius.

bahahahaa

Tone, you should let PretendGirl design every cover QN5 release.

Scott A. said:Tone, you should let PretendGirl design every cover QN5 release.

I’m certainly considering it.

PretendGirl’s dino sketches are the best
Where’s the b-girl stegosaurus?

I’ve come to the sad realization that robots aren’t as Hip-Hop as dinosaurs. They probably can only do once break dance. Ironically named after themselves.

QN5 said:

Scott A. said:Tone, you should let PretendGirl design every cover QN5 release.

I’m certainly considering it.

is it really a decision that needs to be considered? Haha

hahahha dino riders FTW