close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Kokayi Robots & Dinosaurs Anticipation Thread

Life’s good! I’m guessing it’ll be Autumn Rules.

neverbetter said:Life’s good! I’m guessing it’ll be Autumn Rules.

yea more than likely
shit this is awesome news

then not even a week after that we got the digi release of the album

it’s wednesday…. I’m impatient….

I almost forgot it was wednesday! I’m impatient as well. I’m gonna get some chick fil-a and by the time I get back, I expect some music to listen to whilst wolfing down my chicken sandwich.

My wishes were granted.

what was up with the meet up at this location for robots and this location for dinosaurs deal that Kokayi was doing

anyone here go and find out?

Song is incredible. Kokayi’s talent is endless.

So with Autumn Rules…

Someone mind helping me understand the whole “suicide, it’s a suicide” line. I have heard many other artists reference this line, and I know it originated from KRS-One, but I just don’t get the wordplay/wittiness/double meaning/whatever. I understand it sounds cool, but is that the only reason it is used, or am I an idiot that is missing something?

KaRaKaKaShK said:So with Autumn Rules…

Someone mind helping me understand the whole “suicide, it’s a suicide” line. I have heard many other artists reference this line, and I know it originated from KRS-One, but I just don’t get the wordplay/wittiness/double meaning/whatever. I understand it sounds cool, but is that the only reason it is used, or am I an idiot that is missing something?

i was curious about this too, i searched it and it has its own wiki page

In the article it says

A simple explanation as to why this particular phrase has gained popularity is that it just “sounds cool and dangerous”. In addition to this, the line serves as an inside reference to KRS-One, one of the legends of the genre, an effect that only accumulated as other highly respected performers repeated the phrase.

The use of “suicide its a suicide” in this instance was an admission that at a specific point in my life, i had attempted to end me. That’s what the song is about, a failed attempt at suicide, hence the reason i call it the saddest song in the universe..because for me it is.

Damn! Kudos for putting that out there.

Digitally released tomorrow Very Happy

Any chance for a midnight release?

Spycko said:Damn! Kudos for putting that out there.

Digitally released tomorrow Very Happy

Any chance for a midnight release?

It got pushed back to October 1st - Friday

aaaw dammit haha

Thanks for the info, I woulda kept refreshing for nothing

Still, that’ll make for a great weekend Smile

Fucking word. Plus I’m going to see Daniel Tosh live on the 2nd. XD

less than 24 hours Smile

Daniel Tosh is a tool.

Bosoxfanpw7 said:Daniel Tosh is a tool.

seconded. On a tool scale from Jerry Seinfeld to Dane Cook, he ranks a ‘Gilbert Gottfried.’

Tosh is fuckin hilarious.. u hating ass haters