close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

PackFM Changes to IFHR?

Domingo: “Unfortunately I am not producing the Pack FM album in full any longer…There is no “BEEF” or anything of the sort. Pack Fm is my brother and I love him like one but timing wise and schedule wise is preventing it from happening..I will have a few cuts on the album though.”

I was looking forward to a full collab between Domingo and Pack, but oh well as long as there’s some Domingo work on there I’m happy.

^^^
yea same here… i wonder if this helps or postpones the release date

hmmm…interesting, I was definitely not expecting this.

I thought the album was complete.

^^ i thought the same… damn i was so amped for this.

I was definitely looking forward to this collab. Unfortunately things don’t always end up as expected, but I still have no doubts how good this record will be. I’m sure Domingo’s presence will still be felt on it. I’m guessing this is the complication that came up when PackFM gave his apologies for the delay.

i guess i kinda assumed all the beats were done… unless Pack doesn’t even write to the beat.

Maybe it’s just going to change as time has passed, kinda like SOS’ album.

IFHR is still 100% on it’s original release schedule.

All vocals have been recorded for over a year, we’re just cleaning up the mixes and having a few notable producers remix the final couple of joints that were preventing the album’s timely release. Domingo still produces the majority of the project.

officerBarbrady.gif

QK10 FTW.

Notable producers, you say?

*rubs chin inquisitively*

Time to announce that release schedule methinks. Looking forward to an album worth getting excited about again!

PACKFM PACKFM PACKFM!!!!

I want IFHR nooooooooow lol

as long as the album is still dope (which I’m sure it will be) Smile

every semester QN5 comes out with a release right when im starting to study for finals. It has been my tradition to bump that album in full rotation to and from the library for 2-3 weeks of studying. My first final is May 1st. I need this album in order not to fail out. Thank you Pack and QN5.

Its gonna be reeeal soon Smile

From Tone’s twitter:

“Up till 10 AM today grinding the last few frequencies out of my eardrums mixing/mastering IFHR. Y’all are gonna buy this right?”

w00t!!

Four copies plz.

i petition for preorders to be posted even if the album is released in 6 months from now because my impatience needs some satisfaction

2 by four said:i petition for preorders to be posted even if the album is released in 6 months from now because my impatience needs some satisfaction

Pre-Orders will be up this month for the physical copies. Stay tuned.

QN5 said:

2 by four said:i petition for preorders to be posted even if the album is released in 6 months from now because my impatience needs some satisfaction

Pre-Orders will be up this month for the physical copies. Stay tuned.

TEAM QN5 FUCKKK YEAAA

Awesome news, getting my wallet ready for the onslaught of projects this year.

Hmmmm… and then the release date the following month? Riiiight? Hey Pack, wouldn’t it be swell if you released IFHR before or around your birthday. What better present to give yourself!!?!? Think of how happy you would be!!!

Holy shit can’t wait for the pre-order Smile

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

lol I hope my student loan comes through soon..

Can’t wait for this!

samiha said:Hmmmm… and then the release date the following month?

Actually, the record will definitely be out in May. We’re currently getting all the little non-musical pieces in place.

I’m 100% committed to having QK10 pop off in its entirety and in order to do so, these albums need to start dropping sooner than later.

Everyone’s support is vital to this plan, cause if folks flake on a couple of these releases, we may not be able to put as much weight into promo as we’d like. IFHR is what gets the ball rolling.

QN5 said:

samiha said:Hmmmm… and then the release date the following month?

Actually, the record will definitely be out in May. We’re currently getting all the little non-musical pieces in place.

I’m 100% committed to having QK10 pop off in its entirety and in order to do so, these albums need to start dropping sooner than later.

Everyone’s support is vital to this plan, cause if folks flake on a couple of these releases, we may not be able to put as much weight into promo as we’d like. IFHR is what gets the ball rolling.

well then from now on as long as I have the money “I’m copping 4 of EVERY RELEASE”

Oh and I was gonna ask is it possible to set up the purchasing so you can buy more then 1,so your not flooding the inbox with multiple orders and or confusing any1. I think it was done for some releases but not all.

will the single be released sometime this month so i can continue my new qn5 study for finals cd trend?

2 by four said:will the single be released sometime this month so i can continue my new qn5 study for finals cd trend?

Yes.