close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Deacon The Villain :: Official ‘NWL’ Anticipation Thread ::

damn.. you caught a nigga all “cheesin’” up in that pic. LOL. That ain’t gangster @ all!

sawl good though. Preciate those that came in and caught that spontaneous ustream moment. We NEVER do shit like that. Way too secretive with what we’re working on, but fuckit, it was fun.

man i wish i could watch that video, any chance of yall posting it?

Sorry man, We didn’t record it. Being that it was a ustream debut, I didn’t want to record it. I didn’t even know what the hell I was doing. But we’ll be doing another one in 2 to 3 weeks so stay tuned!

Deacon The Villain said:...we’ll be doing another one in 2 to 3 weeks so stay tuned!

Looking forward! Damn, I’m hyped about all the releases this year..!

Niggaz wit Latitude is by far the album im looking forward to the most in the QK10 line up. anything with Deacon singing/producing/rapping is dope to me, and i’m syked to see him do some shit with sheisty christ, like Gun on Dirty Acres. fucking dooppee. make an announcement when yall do another ustream.

Takin it back to ‘88 !!

All you need is the Raiders cap and a 40.

KNOWLEDGE said:Takin it back to ‘88 !!

All you need is the Raiders cap and a 40.

Taking it back to ‘88 like Crackrock, Crocodile Dundee and Guns N Roses, ya dig!

@Crazyjew: We’ll definitely let people know about the next ustream/livestream session. It’ll probably be July 12 or 13th, that’s when Sheisty’s aiming to come back to record some more.. plus Willie (from Club Dub/ Guitarist on all CL albums) will be here laying down his chops on NWL and Death is Silent. So he may be involved too (even though he’s beyoond camera shy)

@deacthesneak

when i first saw the title of the project, i was reminded of this video..

http://www.youtube.com/user/APOSMUSIC#p/u/8/Mjfc8AuVTys

Very Happy

DuhraL said:when i first saw the title of the project, i was reminded of this video..

http://www.youtube.com/user/APOSMUSIC#p/u/8/Mjfc8AuVTys

Very Happy

LOL

NWL quote from Deac’s twitter?

‘Its plain to see you cant change me, i’m a be a record digger for life’

As an NWA fan of 10 years I get the feeling ima really love this album.

KNOWLEDGE said:NWL quote from Deac’s twitter?

I can’t wait for yall to hear this project.

within a month (before NWL drops) the longtime homey JustMe (of a group called Scribbling Idiots) is dropping a project completely produced by me. Be on the lookout for that as well, it’s entitled “Tragedy & Dope”. I’m really proud of it. We’ll be dropping a teaser song in a couple weeks.

@deacthesneak

Deacon The Villain said:

KNOWLEDGE said:NWL quote from Deac’s twitter?

I can’t wait for yall to hear this project.

within a month (before NWL drops) the longtime homey JustMe (of a group called Scribbling Idiots) is dropping a project completely produced by me. Be on the lookout for that as well, it’s entitled “Tragedy & Dope”. I’m really proud of it. We’ll be dropping a teaser song in a couple weeks.

@deacthesneak

Can’t wait to get my hands on it.. Digital release only, or will I be able to get a physical copy too?

Yo Deacon, can we get an update on the progress of this album?? Still slated for October release?

I’m reminiscing of the few songs we got to hear during the ustream, need me some NWL!

Just so we can give Kno’s album some time to breath, we’re going with November 2nd release date. Update coming soon

Sweet, that’s great to know!! That would just be a week before Oneirology then right? (Assuming its still slated for the Nov 9th).

Looking forward to the update on this, the next couple of months are going to be crazy good

Ya’ll are gunna make me an even more broke college student…

damn

thanks tho, no sarcasm, cant wait!

QK10 is music to my ears….figuratively and literally.

Is Sheisty going to sound as vindictive as on Gun? I swear when I hear this guy rap I have SO much rage in me.

Bosoxfanpw7 said:Ya’ll are gunna make me an even more broke college student…

damn

thanks tho, no sarcasm, cant wait!

this, but i cant imagine being broke will ever feel as good as it will after i have DIS, NWL, RAD, Oneirology, CATM, Mr Robinson’s Neighborhood, Cassette Verite and another Asterisk

Deat Is Silent, NWL, Oneirology and Chico and The Man all withing a span of 3 months?

blownaway800.jpg

halfamazing said:Is Sheisty going to sound as vindictive as on Gun? I swear when I hear this guy rap I have SO much rage in me.

I wouldn’t use the word vindictive, more like… one part inquisitive, one part death-defying, and 2 parts pure kick-ass. Either way, you’ll probably wanna smack somebody during half of his verses (even yourself)

picture-1.png

Well put. I was looking for the word but obviously such sound could only be described in multiple parts.

I’m really excited for this… project.

halfamazing said:Is Sheisty going to sound as vindictive as on Gun? I swear when I hear this guy rap I have SO much rage in me.

DEACONxSHEISTY & KNOxMARQSPEKT = “Grilchy”.

Kno said:MacheteVision & N.W.L. will probably be pre-order and digital only, we may package them together in some way. This requires 2-4 weeks after completion to press discs.

Kno said:DEACONxSHEISTY & KNOxMARQSPEKT = “Grilchy”.

So am I right to assume that you guys are indeed packaging them together and releasing on 11/02/10? smile

onilink said:

Kno said:MacheteVision & N.W.L. will probably be pre-order and digital only, we may package them together in some way. This requires 2-4 weeks after completion to press discs.

Kno said:DEACONxSHEISTY & KNOxMARQSPEKT = “Grilchy”.

So am I right to assume that you guys are indeed packaging them together and releasing on 11/02/10? smile

it’s not in stone, we’re just toying around with the idea. we might boom-bap you in the face with some grilchy shhht.

This needs MORE HYPE!! Only 1 more month left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

onilink said:This needs MORE HYPE!! Only 1 more month left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^^ What he said!

We need a single! Wink

I’m gonna be perfectly honest, this isn’t at the tippity-top of my list for most anticipated QK10 release, but I could also see a solid single changing that reaaaaal quick. Feel free to sway my opinion anytime soon Very Happy