I’ll be ready @ midnight.

Blu(e). said:I’ll be ready @ midnight.

Same here.

u think itll be eastern time?

JTX said:

Blu(e). said:I’ll be ready @ midnight.

Same here.

word. there goes my plans to sleep early today

12:06 and it’s not up yet…I think I’ll just check it out in the morning…I’m tired as ffffuuuuccckkk.

I’m ready to cop this NOW! HURRY! Haha.

Let’s get the deal done, eh?

Having a sneaky listen though this…

I’m onto ‘Rip the Guts’ so far…this year just fucking continues! Deac, your production is amazing, and that electric guitar on ‘Brave New World’, amazing (oh, and Kno at the end…LMAO).

This album sounds nothing like I expected it to, and I’m pretty happy about it, I don’t have much to say yet, but damn if this aint gonna be another personal favourite.

Ya’ll make it seem so effortless to make amazing music.

EDIT : I’d get into so much trouble playing ‘Niggaz for Sale’ in the car.

Occupation for my working afternoon. Love!

So amped the albums up. Rip the Guts is FIRE!

SICK Pay to Cum cover! I lost my mind on that shit! This is why I love qn5!

neverbetter said:So amped the albums up. Rip the Guts is FIRE!

SICK Bad Brains sample! I lost my mind on that shit! This is why I love qn5!

lol. actually, that’s all live.. just bad brains inspired of course.

not to many people really know bad brains like that… great taste in music you have.

hahah yup, I didn’t know what word to use; changed it to ‘cover’. I have to check out Crop Circle now.

I can already tell this song is gonna be on constant repeat. Please play it at the megashow so I can go ape shit in the mosh pit.

Chevy Doors is nicety too, I’m loving the album so far.

6th track in. This album is FIRE! Can’t keep calm on my chair at work.

Chevy Doors is just too smooth!

It took everything I had not to call in sick to work today.

I’ll have to wait til i get home to listen Sad

Final Call, wow.

I love the album after my 1st listen. Add another one to the very best of 2010 list Wink

Album is fire. Only listened once all the way through so I can’t really say my favorite yet. I do like Cheverlet Doors and Nobody Speaks A LOT though.

Good shit Deac and Sheist. I knew this album wouldn’t disappoint.

Spycko said:Final Call, wow.

I love the album after my 1st listen. Add another one to the very best of 2010 list Wink

That’s my favorite track after my first listen…American Greed is fire too. Great album. Can’t wait to go cruisin with it.

YES! I know what I’m bumpin’ to today!
Day off today which means nothing to disturb my listening experience, aww yeeeah.

you dont stop with the joe budden do you?

will get this after i get back from class

pumped about this release but the weather in KY today has APOS/DIS written all over it

mykraphonemike said:pumped about this release but the weather in KY today has APOS/DIS written all over it

Its snowing here…

QN5_Fan said:I’m gonna be perfectly honest, this isn’t at the tippity-top of my list for most anticipated QK10 release, but I could also see a solid single changing that reaaaaal quick. Feel free to sway my opinion anytime soon:D

How ‘bout now?