close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Deacon The Villain Tunji - Towards the Future ft. Deacon The Villain

attempting to get into this twitter thing, and saw this on Deacon’s twitter. new ill joint from Tunji’s new EP, produced by Cook Classics. Thanks Deac!

http://www.2dopeboyz.com/2010/06/18/tunji-towards-the-future-f-deacon-the-villain-prod-cook-classics/

Cook Classics went IN on that beat.. and Tunji merked it.

very dope, its getting good feedback on 2dbz too

SO sick!!!!!! I LUV the summer-vibe on this one! Just got home from an 11 hours work-your-ass-off-day and played this new Tunji track featuring Deacon The Villain ... Truely made my day..!

ya this song is so dope! i can’t stop jammin it. Tunji brings such a good vibe, makes me happy listenin to his positive rhymes. beat is crazy, and deac killed the vocals!

any idea when the EP this is supposed to be on drops? i am itching to hear more!

i’m working hard on it. hopefully i’ll have it done before the end of this year.

tunji said:i’m working hard on it. hopefully i’ll have it done before the end of this year.

word, lookin forward to it…

tunji said:i’m working hard on it. hopefully i’ll have it done before the end of this year.

Hopefully I can squeeze another beat or two in there…

@deacthesneak

Deacon The Villain said:

Hopefully I can squeeze another beat or two in there…

@deacthesneak

I’m so glad to hear more of your beats on projects. Definitely a good look Smile

ahhh the QN5 forums… where you get the answers to you questions by the actual artists within a matter of hours. i love this place hahaha

ianism said:ahhh the QN5 forums… where you get the answers to you questions by the actual artists within a matter of hours. i love this place hahaha

We aim to please. Smile

ianism said:ahhh the QN5 forums… where you get the answers to you questions by the actual artists within a matter of hours. i love this place hahaha

CO-SIGNED!

I hope to hear more of Deac’s sound on the Tunji joint too. - Love the sound!

And shiiiaat, maybe Tunji’s album within 2010 too?? This is too wild to handle…

the joy’s popping up from every corner on this forum

energetikk said:

CO-SIGNED!

I’m gonna try and flood Tunji with beats…

@deacthesneak

Deacon The Villain said:

energetikk said:

CO-SIGNED!

I’m gonna try and flood Tunji with beats…

@deacthesneak

That’s what i’m talking ‘bout.. Good lookin’ out!