close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Deacon The Villain Singing

@ Deacon

I love all of your sung hooks. My question: Did you have singing lessons or something or are you a nature talent?

Good question, I’d present that question to Tonedeff as well.

Good question. The man most deff. does a great job at that.

I thought Tone was pretty much self taught all the way around…piano at 18, singing just came natural i thought i read somewhere.

thanks for the props. no singing lessons though. I just get in the booth and see what happens

on a sidenote. My homie JustMe (of Scribbling Idiots) is dropping a full length very soon that’s produced entirely by me and I sing 6 hooks on it. (please support!)

@deacthesneak

dougone79 said:I thought Tone was pretty much self taught all the way around…piano at 18, singing just came natural i thought i read somewhere.

You are CORRECT sir!!!

a_winner_is_you_1024.jpg

Holy shit is that from Pro Wrestling on Nintendo???

dougone79 said:Holy shit is that from Pro Wrestling on Nintendo???

LOL

kqah-1201335-1.jpg

Fuck yeah Starman and the Amazon were my shit

Deac, your sung hooks makes me fly/mental travel!
“the prodigal”‘s hook is totally insane!! I just love it!!
can’t wait to support your work Wink

Deacon The Villain said:thanks for the props. no singing lessons though. I just get in the booth and see what happens

on a sidenote. My homie JustMe (of Scribbling Idiots) is dropping a full length very soon that’s produced entirely by me and I sing 6 hooks on it. (please support!)

@deacthesneak

huuhhh, i thought i had read about you singing gospel and stuff as a kid? or was that me hallucinating? nvm, you’re a murder on hooks!