close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Kokayi My anticipation for Robots & Dinosaurs

lol, just like the album cover!

nice drawing smile

haha fuckin sweet!

i got the same shit on the whiteboard thing outside my room hahaha

and on a separate note… 2 days for the digital release!!!!!

Nope, it releases on fridayyy - 5 days left

WTF!!?? if you go to the store it says in the paragraph/description the digital release is 9.28.10 but at the bottom it says in bold 10.01.10… i’m assuming it got pushed back and you are right onilink… shoot!!! lol

wrestler1256 said:WTF!!?? if you go to the store it says in the paragraph/description the digital release is 9.28.10 but at the bottom it says in bold 10.01.10… i’m assuming it got pushed back and you are right onilink… shoot!!! lol

Pushed back due to rules regarding Grammy nominations.

Will it come out at midnight or around then or during the day? I don’t want to wind up staying up all night for this and then falling asleep at 1 pm and waking up to find it had been released at 2 pm Sad

im guessing midnight since its digital
i think they send the files to the digital musics stores in advance and then iTunes, AmazonMP3 etc put all their releases up at midnight

Sorry to go off topic but here’s my little marker board drawing I made in anticipation of an album I was looking forward to a couple months ago…

untitled-1.jpg
photo1-2.jpg

....anyways back on topic….Squijee your drawing looks very cool. I’m off to amazon to give r&d a purchase. Snippets sound bad ass.

thats really awesome JTX!!