close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

QN5 Discussion Kokayi - Robots and Dinosaurs Scrobbling Week 11.10.10 - 17.10.10

Right lets do it! One golden rule though, dont sound like a bot / spammer.

Perhaps one person start a ‘have you heard this?’ type thread and then the rest of us post ‘hell yeah! Its awesome, my favourite songs are…’ type replies.

KNOWLEDGE said:Right lets do it! One golden rule though, dont sound like a bot / spammer.

Perhaps one person start a ‘have you heard this?’ type thread and then the rest of us post ‘hell yeah! Its awesome, my favourite songs are…’ type replies.

The only problem with that is it’s a bit obvious when everyone involved has only 1 post on the forum.

Yeah, I thought about that but I didnt have an answer to the problem so I ignored it.

109,806 plays (837 listeners)

We done good regardless. nearly 100K listens in a week.

Comment on Kokayi’s page:

“I bought this album based on hearing what everyone else is saying here. This album is amazing!”

—-

So I guess a lot of positive feedback on an artist’s page helps Wink

Spycko said:Comment on Kokayi’s page:

“I bought this album based on hearing what everyone else is saying here. This album is amazing!”

—-

So I guess a lot of positive feedback on an artist’s page helps Wink

that was me…
I was trying to be clever and catchy

Dammit hahah

JLee said: that was me…
I was trying to be clever and catchy

lol…

These were the days!

Hope you’re all good, just checking in whilst listening to some QN5 bangers!

love this album, kokayi’s magnum opus personally