close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Deacon The Villain JustMe - Tragedy & Dope - Official Discussion Thread

JustMe’s Tragedy & Dope is entirely produced by me and I also sung 5 hooks.

Visit http://justme.bandcamp.com to listen and/or buy the entire album for a minimum of $5 for the Album $3 for the Instrumentals

http://justme.bandcamp.com

@deacthesneak

::support::

Boom. Bought the album for ten bucks no question. Listening to it now. Sounds pretty epic haha I love DTV beats

There it is. I was googling for it but it didn’t show anything, copping it with the paycheck I get next week. Thanks

Downloaded. Really diggin this album. Great job on the beats Deac.

Dope Beats. Dope Rhymes. What more could you want?

Yeah I likez it a lot. I knew it would be beautifully produced but it’s also very well written. But yo deacon why is it edited? I like to hear every word that the artist intended.

If you listen closely, you’ll notice that JustMe doesn’t use foul language.. outside of a couple instances where he wrote curse words into his verses, with the intention of having them bleeped out.

The only feature on the entire album is Shiesty Khrist, who curses like it’s his native tongue. LOL. SK knew they were going to be bleeped out when he recorded them. It’s part of the reason they named the track “Out of Context”. In the context of SK’s imagery, you can tell what the blanks are ‘spose to be. we hope. LOL

@deacthesneak

Im diggin it thanks Deac
is this gonna be pressed up physically though or can i only buy it digitally?

Ahh I see. Thanks for clearing that up deac I’ll listen to the whole thing again for the fourth time today with a new layer of appreciation. Hm. “we would eat sh** and love it if it tasted like chicken” haha he had some edits too.

Out of Context is ridiculous. Easily my fave so far.

wrestler1256 said:Im diggin it thanks Deac

This..But I must say I do love me some bandcamp

thugged0utcubscout said:

Haha.. I love me some bandcamp too. So convenient for all parties involved.

as far as physicals, there’s a select few online retailers that are going to have it for sale physically in a few weeks. The technical release date is November 2nd, we just pushed it up a week early when we decided to push NWL back.

Deacon The Villain said:

thugged0utcubscout said:

Haha.. I love me some bandcamp too. So convenient for all parties involved.

as far as physicals, there’s a select few online retailers that are going to have it for sale physically in a few weeks. The technical release date is November 2nd, we just pushed it up a week early when we decided to push NWL back.

cool, thats awesome news!

Scribbling Idiots!!!! Love these dudes!!!!

Deacon The Villain said:as far as physicals, there’s a select few online retailers that are going to have it for sale physically in a few weeks. The technical release date is November 2nd, we just pushed it up a week early when we decided to push NWL back.

hopefully we get the details on these retailers when they available

Copped. Really excited about the Deacon instrumentals. I’m buying that one first.

Nice album, Favorite track right now is “The Prodigal” and least favorite is definitley “Quitting time”.

Ups & Downs is SICK!!! Great job on the production side, Deac!

On first listen Ups & Downs in my favourite, whole album is tight though. Gonna go cop the instrumentals as well now, gotta love Deacons beats.

Or Deacon called me up just to say this
I think imma produce your whole next project
so my fans become your fans, thats the object

it worked for this guy Smile

Deac you killed it! Buying this along with the instrumentals was an easy decision.

Also copped the Instrumentals.. Can’t wait to digg in!

@deacthesneak just read that interview that you twittered and I had got all the religious references before but I didn’t know JustMe was a Christian rapper it’s good background info while I listen to it again. And to anyone here who hasn’t already copped this- you should.

DjMc1200 said:...anyone here who hasn’t already copped this- you should.

Any word on where to get a physical copy of this?

binarystar89 said:Any word on where to get a physical copy of this?

Nitroxide said:

wow. we appreciate the want for physicals. info coming soon.

Deacon The Villain said:

Nitroxide said:

YES!!!!!

^This ....Even though I already got it on digi a Qn5 collection would not be complete with out this

KaRaKaKaShK said:

Deacon The Villain said:

Nitroxide said:

YES!!!!!

Great! Can’t wait to get more info about the physical release..