Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Deacon The Villain JustMe - Tragedy & Dope - Official Discussion Thread

great album
it d be great to have the lyrics posted somewhere

ps: i love bandcamp

Not to bump an old thread but… more people need to be up on this. The instrumentals are in and of themselves stupid good. I’m diggin’ JustMe, but I know the strong religious undertones can set some people off.

Regardless, this shit’s killer.

TimmWith2Ms said:I’m diggin’ JustMe but I know the strong religious undertones can set some people off.

Regardless, this shit’s killer.

^^^^^^^ Smile

Hey ive still been holding out for physical on this. Is it still gonna come?
if not thats perfectly fine, im just feeling guilty that i havent actually bought this yet. So if physicals arent looking like theyre gonna come can we get the word so I can cop it off bandcamp?

The Prodigal is one of the best hooks I’ve heard from Deac.. it’s beautiful!

I’ve been playing “I Know” and “Serenity” a bit lately.

Deac kills hooks like none other.

houstonz said:Deac kills hooks like none other.

Truth, I was thinking this today while listening to SJV2 “Runnin’ Wild” today. Great song.

Would be great if someone makes a looooong mix of all his hooks, no? Very Happy

Edit: Listening to Around I Go a lot too.

Thanks for all the love y’all. If you get a chance, hit the link and vote for us here:

http://www.sphereofhiphop.com/rap/2011/03/2010-sphere-of-hip-hop-awards-fans-choice-voting/

We’re up for Album of the Year & Song of the Year

yeah ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ go there and vote like crazy! tweet and facebook it!

Just discovered this album. Listened twice and The Prodigal is my favourite track so far.

Count me in for a physical if it gets released

Sweet. Copped.

Awesome, purchased!

C O P P E D

worrrrrd… some of the people who got the initial extremely limited pressing brought copies for me to sign to our Euro tour we just finished. Tighhhht.

YES!!! $13.33 and will be worth every cent

Thank you Very Happy, will post when I get it

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

no Bulgaria in the Shipping address list….....

Just out of curiosity, how many copies were pressed?

BOOM
http://twitpic.com/4nk8p2

got mine today… stoked!

Nice, I ordered a couple days after you two so hopefully mine comes in early next week. Should have purchased earlier to get it before the holidays, but I’ve already waited a long time anyway so a couple more days won’t hurt.

I’m surprised at how fast it arrived. I ordered it on the 16th and it was here on the 21st. That’s pretty damn impressive for shipping from the US.

Finally came in today! Gonna give it a spin immediately

Mine arrived, also got a free EP from someone called Ajax Starglider.

Classic said:Mine arrived, also got a free EP from someone called Ajax Starglider.

Ajax is pretty good!!

Deacon, really enjoyed hearing you with JustMe…lookin forward to more of your work with the SI crew!

Working with Theory Hazit is gonna be amazing, dude is at the top of his game right now, and so are you! lookin forward to it!

Damn Deac.. I just looked at this. Bought it immediately sick shit..

this is so cool

Can’t believe i only found out about this a month ago, this is very very good. Especialy The Prodigal, man that must be the nicest beat i’ve heard this year.

Is there anymore copies out there?