close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Deacon The Villain :: Official ‘Niggaz With Latitude (NWL)’ Album Discussion Thread ::

yea buddy just got my copy in the mail

classic album, not a single bad song. I hope cl gets to do some of these songs at paid dues.
my top 3:chevrolet doors, luther, satellites.

After all the effort i put into getting a physical copy of this album, (just late on the 1st release, emailing with yall, and ending up buying a expensive used copy on discogs just before the re-release dropped), i just recieved my package and it had 2 copies in it while i ordered 1.

I love y’all QN5.

But if it was a mistake i’ll send it back.

LostCauze said: i just recieved my package and it had 2 copies in it while i ordered 1.

I love y’all QN5.

Not a mistake.

Awww your lucky

Deacon The Villain said:

LostCauze said: i just recieved my package and it had 2 copies in it while i ordered 1.

I love y’all QN5.

Not a mistake.

Deacon The Villain said:

I love y’all QN5.

Not a mistake.

That’s real cool man. Much appreciated.

Still waiting for my copies to arrive. I wonder if I’ll get a surprise, haha

Either way, I’m glad I ordered 2 copies

Sad I still haven’t gotten my copies yet. Should I be worried?

nothing, almost 2 months later

LostCauze said:i just recieved my package and it had 2 copies in it while i ordered 1.

Same with me today! Thank you so much, guys. This will be a great gift for someone of my friends.

alright just listened to this album for the 1st time all the way through (im late ik) and I must say Im very very impressed deacon and sheisty had incredible word play and lyrically from front to back this album is pure hip hop I love it and deacon blew me away with the production. Very soulful and peaceful on some songs and aggresive on others. props to qn5 for being on a fucking role. Nobodys fucking with these guys right now.

Can we have new Sheisty Khrist material soon?

Anybody happen to know which 2 songs on here were produced by Kokayi and Kno? I know that Deacon produced most of it except for 2 songs and I was just curious. I thought Kno produced Million Miles High and Kokayi Produced American Greed.

mattthegod said:I thought Kno produced Million Miles High and Kokayi Produced American Greed.

Correct. And if I remember right Kno also co-produced “Black Dog”... or “Chevrolet Doors”. I am not sure.

Dreamer said:

mattthegod said:I thought Kno produced Million Miles High and Kokayi Produced American Greed.

Correct. And if I remember right Kno also co-produced “Black Dog”... or “Chevrolet Doors”. I am not sure.

Alright thanks, I Kind of figured he might have co-produced Black dog cause he was featured on it. Still wasn’t sure though so I thought I should ask.

Nattis flow on Brave new world was fucking nasty I must say. Sheisty Khrist has a nasty flow on every track and Deacon went completely nuts on every track. His production is dirty yet crisp and clean.. it kinda reminds me of what Organized Noise did for Outkast on Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik. Final call sounds fucking incredible and the verses are crazy. This album is almost as good as DIS maybe even better. Deacon & Sheisty sound so hungry on this. I heard a lot more aggressive verses from Deacon and even though Deacon has always been a beast lyrically he usually sounds more laid back.. I’d love to hear more of this type of style from Deacon cause hes perfect at doing it. I’d also be interested to hear a Cunninlynguists album with of course production from Kno but 5-7 songs produced by Deacon would be interesting considering Kno produces most of the groups work. I love Kno’s production but I’d like to hear more from Deacon just so he doesn’t get overshadowed as a producer. He gets his props as a rapper but as a producer Deacon just doesn’t get the shine he deserves. The track he produced on Masta Ace’s album Disposable Arts is one of the best tracks on that album.

Sheisty Khrist & LoFidel - Cold Winter now available at http://coldwinter.bandcamp.com

Enjoy!