close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Deacon The Villain :: Official “Got It” Thread / What does your copy say? ::

Yeah no one official has made this thread so there ya go. I got my copy today and mine says DTV Ronald McDonald got curl and SK embrace the curl. Lol idk but I’m pretty sure they signed all of em differently so what does yours say? Also I was one of the lucky few to get the Live From the Swapmeet bonus disc so maybe I’ll see what I can do about uploading that somewhere Wink

DTV curls cure boredem

SK “this was the home of the brave before the pilgrims came…”

^haha that’s awesome! That pretty much confirms that every copy has a unique signature come on people I wanna know what everyone’s says I know more people than me and houstonz there got our copies today

DTV 1900 Curl Action

SK is a buster-ass mark-ass buster!

DTV My curl is my steroids!!
SK I hate my uncle! (And my aunt too)

^ lmao

This is hilarious, can’t wait for my copy to arrive.

DTV - RIP THE GUTS!!!!
SK - The writing on the wall

Not to bragg but i just went 3 for 3 for the extra mixtape . ona side note SK and DTV are funny ass motherfuckers..

dtv - The Dr J of curl (LMFAO)
Sk- Let Your Soul Glow (LMFAO)

dtv- Got curl for the girls
sk -left it blank so deac put a arrow @ his name and put is a bitch ass nigga (LOL)

dtv- Curls rule the world
SK- All day everyday

DTV: My curl could defuse a bomb
SK: I have steroids for my curl

hahah soooooouuullllllll glooooooowwww. Welcome to McDowell’s!

DTV: Curls ‘R’ Us
SK: Yeah fuck toys

Woooorrrrd got mine todays

nwlt.png

DTV: He’s got the whole curl in his hands.
SK: The universe is a curl!

LOL this dude Sheisty drew planets and shit…

insidem.png

The Swapmeet bonus disc is hilarious btw.

Mine came in as well…

DTV: Girls Luv Curls
SK: Is Ignorance Bliss?

So far we have not had one repeat of what they signed…that’s pretty crazy. I’m sure they used some of the same ones…but so far we have not seen any. These are some funny dudes. Oh, and Incaspic, that universe is fucking crazy…wish i got that one lol

BTW…anyone notice that the tracklist is different then the actual cd? I guess they changed the actual order of tracks after the cases were printed

Holy shit this Live from the Swap Meet disc is killing me! Quotables for days..

Deac: Ricky’s comin to whoop yo ass!
Sheisty: All Day nigga!
Uncle: Cant get that nigga Ricky Henderson to touch me… I bet that nigga couldnt whoop half of me if the other half was helpin nigga.

Deac: I want real milk in my cereal…
Uncle: Nigga you betta get you some pussy, so you can get a babymama, and you can get some WIC, and then you can get some cereal and some milk!

HAHA, wic! Natti needs to trademark that character.

DTV: Real gangsters do taxes
SK: My curl has spunk!

Incaspic, your universe Sheisty signature has gotta be my favorite by far. LOL that’s awesome

I got four copies. Here’s what we got.

DtV: My first word was “Curl.”
SK: Sleazy D is a cheater.

DtV: Real Gangstas eat strawberries.
SK: Who wants to shoot some dice?

DtV: Chutes ->(arrow down to)
SK: and Ladders

DtV: My Curl is a foreign xchange student from Japan.
SK: My Curl knows karate.

I work in Japan and came home for Christmas to find these in my mailbox. And in the envelope with the Japan-signed copy, a single black curly hair, which I should totally have saved and auctioned on eBay. Or used to make a clone.

Incaspic said:
HAHA, wic! Natti needs to trademark that character.

Natti is an endless reservoir of left-field comedy. LOL

DTV: 40ยข A Curl
SK: For Life I Stand Behind These Bars

DTV: Be the curl
SK: I am one with the curl

DTV: Curls paid my bills
SK: Without you we’d just be in the basement

+1 on the tracklist being wrong on the cd pack. Oh well

DTV:Ricky MF’n Henderson
SK:SHEIST CUBE…then there’s an arrow pointing from Deac’s sig to SK’s sig that says “ain’t shit”

DV: I’m David Blaine With Curl (and then the word “TV” and “Ascension” are underlined)
SK: Watch For The Curl Action.

DTV: “My curl can fly a helicopter.”
SK: “Activator all day keeps the doctor away.”

Fucking hilarious. Stoked to get #182/240 of the Swap Meet CD. Thanks very much for this fellas.

The NWL disc landed at my doorstep along with my Fischer Audio FA-003 (from Russia with Love).. the FA-003 will be my last set of headphones cause they’re that goddamn amazing… and sound like a match made in heaven with NWL.

THANK YOU TERRANCE & NOLAN.

—CURLS4LIFE—

DTV: 4 ALL MY NI66AZ & MY BITHCES!
SK: Doper than these niggas since 1872

(or it could be 1892 or 1972 or 1992)

and there is a sig I can’t make out what it says maybe its my disc number

here is the pic

NWL001.jpg

Got mine today (holland)

Deacon the villian : All Day Ereday

Sheisty Khrist: Sheist Cube’s curl is death valley dry.

laks80018 said:

Are you talking about the signature next to SK’s? If so, that is Natti’s signature, with his signature blunt. You were lucky and got his signature on the cd Smile

jinx8402 said:

laks80018 said:

Are you talking about the signature next to SK’s? If so, that is Natti’s signature, with his signature blunt. You were lucky and got his signature on the cd Smile

yup, that’s Natti’s sig. There’s even a few out there with Natti AND Kno’s signature.

Deacon The Villain said:

jinx8402 said:

laks80018 said:

yup, that’s Natti’s sig. There’s even a few out there with Natti AND Kno’s signature.

nice thanks Natti

somehow I got 5 copies of NWL and 6 copies of the Swap Meet disc… though I’m 99% sure I only purchased 2.

Either I was high when I ordered online, or someone else was high when shippin out the packages! Smile

When in doubt, we overcompensate. You must have been one such instance.