close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Deacon The Villain :: Official “Got It” Thread / What does your copy say? ::

nwlq.th.jpg

I ordered 2 on the same order though, and only got 1….... *looks at Worm9103*

DTV: Stone Curl Steve Austin 3:16

SK: Black Dynamite

Did anyone else notice that the swapmeet CD’s have different quotes too?

#1

DTV - You can see my Curl from space!!
SK - Yeah Nigga. Myspace Ha!
SM (#19) - “Got a VCR in the back of my car that I ganked from Slauson Swap Meet” - Dr. Dre on the Day The Niggaz Took Over

#2

DTV - My Curls Stronger Than You!
SK - What If Taylor Swift was black?
SM (#70) - “But at the swap meet you don’t pay tax they’re movin’ out fake Louie by the batch” - Sir Mix Alot on swap Meet Louie

Epic Aesthetic said:
SK - Yeah Nigga. Myspace Ha!

lol

“The hat mighta had a L V on the back
But at the swap meet that ain’t jack”

- Sir Mix Alot on Swap Meet Louie

Got mine today but CD is missing!! Got just empty box. Who do I talk to in this case?

DTV -
SK - Sleazy-D’s brother with his punk ass

But got Swap Meet CD though.

majki78 said:Got mine today but CD is missing!! Got just empty box. Who do I talk to in this case?

apieceofstrange @ gmail.com

majki78 said:Got mine today but CD is missing!! Got just empty box.

LOL that pretty much confirms these guys were stoned while packaging/signing.

But yeah, that email should square everything.

photoon20110107at1343.jpg

photoon20110107at13432.jpg

lol. I’m a little jealous of the Universe one but these are hilarious.

majki78 said:Got mine today but CD is missing!! Got just empty box. Who do I talk to in this case?

DTV -
SK - Sleazy-D’s brother with his punk ass

But got Swap Meet CD though.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQrlxVH-nwar-kYNPX4YRvUSd8VReDchrPwS_fV6hGXCMN8-_Nm

HAHA. sorry to laugh. We knew that ONE order went out without a CD. Sorry it was you!!

we’ll make it up to you BIG TIME

PretendGirl said:http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/3536/photoon20110107at1343.jpg

photoon20110107at13432.jpg

lol. I’m a little jealous of the Universe one but these are hilarious.

My curled signed with Rocafella was my favorite signature of Mine

My favorite Sheist sig was My curl left it’s wallet in el segundo followed closely by De La Curl…

the drawing of the hands make it so perfect. I can’t wait for the DTV Curl solo CD.

HOV! That’s killin’ me…gotta be my favorite.

DTV: Curls make the world go round
SK: and round and round

DTV: My curl got X-Ray vision
SK: ^More like X-Ray prison. HA!

DTV: You’ll never find me in a suit like a super hero
SK: SUPER NEGRO

DTV: Curl - It gives U wingz
SK: I whip my curl back and forth

DTV: All day ere day
SK: They show us their rubies! YEAHHHH

worm9103 said:SK: I whip my curl back and forth

hahahahaha

Sheisty is great

houstonz said:

worm9103 said:SK: I whip my curl back and forth

 

DTV: Rip The Guts
SK: Activator!!!

Epic Aesthetic said:Did anyone else notice that the swapmeet CD’s have different quotes too?

“Got a VCR in the back of my car that I ganked from Slauson Swap Meet”
- Dr. Dre on the Day The Niggaz Took Over

“But at the swap meet you don’t pay tax they’re movin’ out fake Louie by the batch”
- Sir Mix Alot on swap Meet Louie

Spycko said:“The hat mighta had a L V on the back
But at the swap meet that ain’t jack”
- Sir Mix Alot on Swap Meet Louie

There’s some Ice T, Cube and a couple others

Swap Meet:

“Yes, their fashion’s high and hard to beat
they buy their Gucci from Gucci’s, not the swap meet”

Ice-T on High Rollers

“Sport DKNY when I’m flossin
but still buy my t-shirts and socks from the Slausson Swap Meet”

Ras Kass from Everything I Love

“But I keep going, let it pass
cause the swap meet got a sale on ski masks”

Ice Cube on 24 Wit an L

So over the past few days I was reading this thread all sad and disappointed that I didn’t order a copy… wish I did… read about this Swap Meet thing which sounded awesome… was more sad…

BUT THEN!!!

I checked my mail today and I got a copy! lol What a great fan I am, I subconsciously ordered the album. Here’s what it says…

photofpi.jpg

haha maybe they just sent copies and multiple copies to longtime fans!

note: your Swap Meet insert is nicer than all the ones I have. Mine are black and white and don’t say ‘mixed by Record Vulture’. Not a big deal at all, jussayin’.

word my insert’s black and white too. I got the Ice-T High Rollers quote.

worm9103 said:
note: your Swap Meet insert is nicer than all the ones I have.

NWL is full of variety. LOL. Every swap meet cover is unique. Small variations on each one, they were each individually screen printed by an artist in KY. Some are black/white.. others black/white/red… others even have shades of brown. She made around 240 covers… we handpicked our favorite 100 and burned the rest.

She’s @ 1:05 of the KKKY video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npSFbmmKImo

Deacon The Villain said:

majki78 said:Got mine today but CD is missing!! Got just empty box. Who do I talk to in this case?

DTV -
SK - Sleazy-D’s brother with his punk ass

But got Swap Meet CD though.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQrlxVH-nwar-kYNPX4YRvUSd8VReDchrPwS_fV6hGXCMN8-_Nm

HAHA. sorry to laugh. We knew that ONE order went out without a CD. Sorry it was you!!

we’ll make it up to you BIG TIME

But why me, whhhhyyyyy?!?!

Just sent email to APOS Music. Hope this will be sorted out soon.

majki78 said:

Deacon The Villain said:

majki78 said:Got mine today but CD is missing!! Got just empty box. Who do I talk to in this case?

DTV -
SK - Sleazy-D’s brother with his punk ass

But got Swap Meet CD though.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQrlxVH-nwar-kYNPX4YRvUSd8VReDchrPwS_fV6hGXCMN8-_Nm

HAHA. sorry to laugh. We knew that ONE order went out without a CD. Sorry it was you!!

we’ll make it up to you BIG TIME

But why me, whhhhyyyyy?!?!

Just sent email to APOS Music. Hope this will be sorted out soon.


Not for anything but YOU DID see that deac said he’d make it up to you BIG TIME..Just sayn….

thugged0utcubscout said:

majki78 said:

Deacon The Villain said:

majki78 said:Got mine today but CD is missing!! Got just empty box. Who do I talk to in this case?

DTV -
SK - Sleazy-D’s brother with his punk ass

But got Swap Meet CD though.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQrlxVH-nwar-kYNPX4YRvUSd8VReDchrPwS_fV6hGXCMN8-_Nm

HAHA. sorry to laugh. We knew that ONE order went out without a CD. Sorry it was you!!

we’ll make it up to you BIG TIME

But why me, whhhhyyyyy?!?!

Just sent email to APOS Music. Hope this will be sorted out soon.


Not for anything but YOU DID see that deac said he’d make it up to you BIG TIME..Just sayn….

Yes and I do appreciate it!

this might be the most entertaining release just in terms of packaging

Can’t wait to get mine in the mail, my girl ordered it for me!

My girlfriend showed me on skype today that my copy arrived. Will post pics next week.

Really sucks, that I didn’t get a swap meet disc, I thought I ordered really fast frown

I believe mine says:

DTV: rare air jordans

SK: *written by deacon* is a buster

 


btw: that rocafella one is awesome!

Hey all. This is my first post. been a fan of qn5 for a few years now and check the site now again and copped all the releases from QK10.

Just received my copy of NWL but the sound quailty is bad on certain tracks such as Call of the Night, Satellites and A Million Miles High compared to if I play the same tracks on bandcamp. But the rest of the album is fine. Just wondering if anyone else has the same problem or what I can do about it

Otherwise dope album

DTV: 64 chevy
DTV: SK is a mark-ass buster