close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

QN5 Discussion Session: Where is he now?

So whats the deal with session yall? The single, Who the Fuck Are you?, he released as a preview for i’m worth millions was dope. All his verses on the Extended fam tracks, asterisk songs, or any qn5 artist’s music have been awesome.

So, what do i expect?

he’s no longer on the label
Tone said all the stuff that was going to be released through QN5 would be seen through stuff like Asterisk and online singles if I remember correctly. No album or mixtape coming anymore though.

Isn’t he working for Worldstarhiphop?

Session is currently living his dream: he’s a model scout for Worldstar and gets to travel, party with famous people and engage in casting couch sex on someone else’s dime. Basically, all the stuff he wanted to do as a rapper, but without all that pesky music stuff. Smile

Definitely a dope lyricist and I hope he can focus back on the music some day, as I think he had an amazing amount of potential, but at least for now, it’s just not his focus. We’ve got a bunch of unreleased material, so you’ll definitely hear SOMETHING in the coming months.

All the pics below are taken from Sesh’s facebook page. Follow him on Twitter.com/SessionIzill if you’d like to get a vicarious taste of the good life. Smile

2latt20.jpg
33nazhj.jpg
24xhr3k.jpg
e8ripe.jpg
2cni90p.jpg

Schwetty Balls top FTW!

I am happy for the kid.

Nice. Looking forward to hearing more from Spicasso!

QN5: No rich realitves, but relatively rich.

Krookedbone said:QN5: No rich realitves, but relatively rich.

hahah

dayum! go session.
has all of “i’m worth millions” been shelved?

Cool beans, Session, Cool beans.

crazyjew said:dayum! go session.
has all of “i’m worth millions” been shelved?

As far as we know. No plans on releasing any full projects at the moment.

We’ve got a bunch of unreleased material, so you’ll definitely hear SOMETHING in the coming months.

hurrah! I’m sad he doesn’t do his rap thing anymore, but whatever makes him happy and allows him to live his rapper dreams I guess. Makes me happy I got to see an EF@MM/Session performance before it was too late. Although he was mad wasted lol.

JLee said:Makes me happy I got to see an EF@MM/Session performance before it was too late. Although he was mad wasted lol.

haha Basically. Perhaps I’ll try to drum up a new eFamm song for *5, for old time sake.

I actually ran into Session at a club last weekend…he had a bottle of Ace of Spades in his hand and was standing on the couches with nice looking girls all around him…seemed like he was doing well to me, hahaha

QN5 said:

JLee said:Makes me happy I got to see an EF@MM/Session performance before it was too late. Although he was mad wasted lol.

haha Basically. Perhaps I’ll try to drum up a new eFamm song for *5, for old time sake.

YES.

tunji said:I actually ran into Session at a club last weekend…he had a bottle of Ace of Spades in his hand and was standing on the couches with nice looking girls all around him…seemed like he was doing well to me, hahaha

from the girls in all those pictures, i’m sure he is.

QN5 said:

definitely mad wasted lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0PeA4d9J-U

a new song for Asterisk 5! Surprised times 5

JLee said:

QN5 said:

It was his birthday. He was in LA for the first time and he kinda… overdid it with the celebrating. lol

hahaahhaahhahahaha

So glad to see hes living his dream!!

JLee said:

QN5 said:

Haha I never saw that before. Tone majorly saved his ass there..

ay ay.. let em know Tunji! that was Ace Of Spades Rose to be exact! Couple extra hundred dollars on that! AND I was in Hollywood for the Grammys.

Anyway, I still love music but I’m not a stupid dude. I’m trying to live the good life and rap wasn’t helping me do it. I’m traveling my ass off, meeting the hottest women in the country on a daily basis, and working in the industry I love. Not just working, but really becoming a mover in this game.

I’m very fortunate to be in the position that I’m in right now. And while I get the itch to spit when I’m around one of these rapper dudes doing their thing, I’ll learn to live vicariously through a talent that I decide to help out down the line.

So for now, I’m toasting to the good life, and enjoying getting my ass kissed by the same people that wouldn’t give me the time of day when I was a rapper. Ya’ll be good.

Peace
Session

Sessh on his grizzle!

Nice to see a very talented dude get success, even if it isn’t for his music.

Sessionizill said: enjoying getting my ass kissed by the same people that wouldn’t give me the time of day when I was a rapper.

Haha, that must feel so damn great!

Stay on your grizzle, I hope we haven’t heard the last from you music-wise though.. Even if it’s just old tracks from your harddrive, you should definitely release something.. Or leak it. Wink ch-ch-ch-chea!

I say “ch ch ch chea” almost anytime something good happens. hahahahaha

Don’t know where he is this minute, but he was court side at the Knicks game last night. Was good running into the dude. Played “Who the fuck are you?” and “Watch Yo Back” on my way home because they’re dope tracks and remind me of his wizardry with wordplay.

Hate the fact that he retired, and really hated that even QN5 fans slept on him. It’s like if it wasn’t HFYS, they couldn’t mess with it. Wasn’t underground enough? Or am I opening a can of worms?

Glad he’s doing well now; doesn’t even hesitate to say he loves his life, so I can’t help but be happy for him.

don’t know if anyone could tell me (or if i’m posting this in the right thread) but any of you remeber a track that was on Session’s website back when it was up that was about this girl/sister (don’t know if he has a sis) i just remember being a snippet but the beat was freaking awesome and the lyrics wow only by that snippet

thanks

yup yup yup “The Only Way” featuring Anetra. I recorded the snippet just so I could hear that shit whenever I wanted. lol

I long for the day that song is released in full.

I ain’t gotten in for a while, but I stay lurking.

I am actually playing a Session joint while I clicked this thread and just made a CD and put his joint ‘Who the fuck are you’ on it. I ain’t like how he retired like that, his music still gets lotta rotation from me and I been waiting for more.

But it’s good he is living up life. I added dude on facebook while ago and it looks like he is living it to the fullest haha. Good on him for that, but from a selfish fan perspective he should record some more joints lol