close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

QN5 Discussion Session: Where is he now?

houstonz said:yup yup yup “The Only Way” featuring Anetra. I recorded the snippet just so I could hear that shit whenever I wanted. lol

I long for the day that song is released in full.

Thanks for the info, here hoping aswell that it gets released in full

Session’s songs always pop up on the ipod every so often and I listen. Yea, I was shocked that he was kind of slept on by Qn5 fans like Amen said. Anyway, looking forward to hearing any of that unreleased material be released, even that new efamm track for *****

I posted a new song on my twitter page.

@sessionizill This was one of the best songs I ever wrote I think… lemme know what you think.

Sessionizill said:I posted a new song on my twitter page.

@sessionizill This was one of the best songs I ever wrote I think… lemme know what you think.

yeah i was about to post about it and wow great song song even unmixed it sounds freaking awesome. you should do the music thing on the side cause your way of rhyming is different then the usual. love the track!

Yes! Dope song indeed

Hella dope joint, Sesh. I hope to see you back on the music grind. I still bump songs from New Money.

I dont wanna be a hater or whatever, and i like Session, but what kind of person leaves a legendary label with a legendary lineup to chase a dream of being a worldstar agent, who cares if Jay-z would return your calls, posting pics of a gucci suit and a nice car like we havent all seen that before. You had a chance to be carved in the stone that is Qn5 and you ran. idk maybe its just me, maybe i shouldnt even give my opinion cuz who the fuck am i right?

Anyways, first post, had to make it relevant.

Um.. that’s not quite how it happened. I know that much.

And bienvenido.

Jukebox said:I dont wanna be a hater or whatever, and i like Session, but what kind of person leaves a legendary label with a legendary lineup to chase a dream of being a worldstar agent, who cares if Jay-z would return your calls, posting pics of a gucci suit and a nice car like we havent all seen that before. You had a chance to be carved in the stone that is Qn5 and you ran. idk maybe its just me, maybe i shouldnt even give my opinion cuz who the fuck am i right?

Because it’s not about what you’ve seen before.

i agree wit u 100% Amen. Dude probably felt like he got a nice chance to make his life a lil better and maybe he’s runnin wit it. Even though i would love to hear some music from Session and a few other old members people gotta do whats right for them.

for those that dont have twitter or know how to search it - http://www.zshare.net/audio/899162414c2bc47c/

It’s not like he is gonna forget how to rap though. He’s doing him now and that’s real.

Amen said:

Jukebox said:I dont wanna be a hater or whatever, and i like Session, but what kind of person leaves a legendary label with a legendary lineup to chase a dream of being a worldstar agent, who cares if Jay-z would return your calls, posting pics of a gucci suit and a nice car like we havent all seen that before. You had a chance to be carved in the stone that is Qn5 and you ran. idk maybe its just me, maybe i shouldnt even give my opinion cuz who the fuck am i right?

Because it’s not about what you’ve seen before.

Indeed, I was just giving an outside perspective, good luck to Session.

Ironically, this is the most attention Session has ever gotten from this forum.
If only y’all paid this much attention to him when he was trying to get it from you.

If only he dropped more material we would have payed more attention.

Really though. Been a fan of Session and I still bump his ‘Who?’ freeverse. Wish him the best of luck.

i just got three words: onion booty passwords

by the way does anyone still have the song ‘‘Toma!’’ ??? kinda lost it, i’ve been searching for such a long time and can’t find it anymore!! would be awesome if someone could give me an mp3-link!
sorry sesh i know that u don’t like that song but it reminds me of the times when i went out for the first time..

Pretty sure it’s burried on our servers somewhere. We’ll do a little digging and get back to ya.

that would be awesome! thanks a lot!