close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

CunninLynguists Oneirology - Official Discussion Thread

And it really sucks for me since I’m just getting into the vinyl game and all of these CL records are tough gets… Sad

In the midst of all the well-deserved praise for APOS, let’s not forget that CL’s latest masterpiece has reached a milestone as well.

Happy (slightly belated) 5-year anniversary to the best hip hop album of the decade so far!

Anyone know if Oneirology is still getting another vinyl run? Copped the APOS last time by some holy chance, don’t want to miss this if it goes down. Cheers felz

ayson said:Anyone know if Oneirology is still getting another vinyl run? Copped the APOS last time by some holy chance, don’t want to miss this if it goes down. Cheers felz

We can only hope mate, it’s the one(irology) that’s missing from my collection. Sorry, that was terrible, haha.

To this day this is by far my favorite CL release. I would love for it to get repressed on Vinyl and I would also like to see some Oneirology t-shirts get pressed up if possible.

I’m loving all that CL is doing for the 10 year anniversary of this album. Still my favorite CL album and my 2nd favorite on QN5.