close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Deacon The Villain wher can I buy N.W.L

i try to find it but I seem to fail.
on the cunnin site its not possibell
so any one pleas help me out

CSolipsism said:If you’re not talking about physical copies, then: http://cunninlynguists.bandcamp.com/album/niggaz-with-latitude-nwl

you see thats the hole problem when i click on buy the Cd it just opens the same page over and over agine

word.

I guess physical copies were pressed up in a pretty small amount. Maybe they have some at CL shows?

houstonz said:word.

I guess physical copies were pressed up in a pretty small amount. Maybe they have some at CL shows?

thats anoter problem becous im in europ and the shows are all in USA becous they just whent to Europ

Edo.P said:

houstonz said:word.

I guess physical copies were pressed up in a pretty small amount. Maybe they have some at CL shows?

thats anoter problem becous im in europ and the shows are all in USA becous they just whent to Europ

Let me see what I can do for you..Not making any promises but maybe my brother would part with his copy I’ll see whats up and get back to you. I dont know bout the bonus cd though

thugged0utcubscout said:

Edo.P said:

houstonz said:word.

I guess physical copies were pressed up in a pretty small amount. Maybe they have some at CL shows?

thats anoter problem becous im in europ and the shows are all in USA becous they just whent to Europ

Let me see what I can do for you..Not making any promises but maybe my brother would part with his copy I’ll see whats up and get back to you. I dont know bout the bonus cd though

alricht tanks man Very Happy
for even trying
it whoud meen a lot

I could probs help too if you paid like $5. I can’t ship it to Europe on my dime, SORRYYYY

worm9103 said:I could probs help too if you paid like $5. I can’t ship it to Europe on my dime, SORRYYYY

no i undrstand that wel cours if thats it i can just give that to you no problem
just tell me what i need to do and i will

I’m looking for N.W.L. CD too. If someone wants to sell it please contact with me: ru.volkama@gmail.com

worm9103 said:I could probs help too if you paid like $5. I can’t ship it to Europe on my dime, SORRYYYY

do you know any more yet?

Sad Sorry. they were pressed in very short supply and we’ve sold out. It’s now only available on Itunes, Amazon, Bandcamp and other digital outlets.

I’m wishing I would have gotten more than one copy. I can say for certain now NWL is my favorite album of 2010.

Deacon The Villain said:Sad Sorry. they were pressed in very short supply and we’ve sold out. It’s now only available on Itunes, Amazon, Bandcamp and other digital outlets.

aaah thats just sad man:( will it be re-releast?

Incaspic said:I’m wishing I would have gotten more than one copy. I can say for certain now NWL is my favorite album of 2010.

Agreed

worm9103 said:I could probs help too if you paid like $5. I can’t ship it to Europe on my dime, SORRYYYY

MAN IM SOO glad i trusted you!!!!!!
you did not let me down tanks for evry thing man!