close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Kno Official MacheteVision Thread

First single blogged today: http://www.2dopeboyz.com/2011/10/05/marq-spekt-kno-of-cunninlynguists-roadhouse-f-action-bronson/

blg_msk_roadhouse.jpg

It’s fire.

So what do we know about MarQ Spekt? How did this collab album happen? I know Action Bronson and that crew is often on 2DBZ just like QN5.

I know I checked these : http://backwoodzstudioz.com/marqspekt-bloodlustvol2-leak songs out and thought they were dope

One more week and we’ll have a new kno album Smile

4 albums produced by kno in a span of 1 year and 2 months…this is fucking great!

So this is going to be a digital copy only? I haven’t seen anything confirming or denying it though.

Wait 6 more days and you’ll have all the information you need.

(so fucking impatient)

I can’t believe that this has been up for 14 days and this is this is the first time I am hearing this. SICK!

There should be way more hype about this record. ANYONE ELSE?!

Uh fuck yeah!!!!!!! Mino slapped us with new deac n natti (4got sheisty is on the last track too) but back on topic this drops in less thena week…I got condoms for my ears cuz Im gonna get mind fuckd lol

newest leak….WOW!!! WAYYYYY better than the single. REALLY looking forward to this now!

Roadhouse was straight, nothing special. This new track…WOW!! looking forward to Oct 25 now!

Although I enjoyed the first listen off the record, I must admit I also prefer the second leak. This shit is (2)dope!

that 2nd leak is f****in tight im definitely going to consider buying this album

Both tracks a straight fire! Only 5 days left.
And I like these covers for singles. Better than some album covers.

“All Smiles” is nicccce. “Roadhouse” was cool, but I didn’t really feel it and go back to listen more than a couple times. Copping the 25th.

Yeah definitely getting this when it drops. Hopefully physical copies? but I’ll still support the digital of course

I could absolutely recognize Kno on Roadhouse. But All Smiles… man, this is something different. Digging both tracks and definitely buying the record without second thought about it.

enthusiasm said:I could absolutely recognize Kno on Roadhouse. But All Smiles… man, this is something different. Digging both tracks and definitely buying the record without second thought about it.

maybe i need to go back and listen, but i thought the exact opposite. weird.

LivingLegend said:

enthusiasm said:I could absolutely recognize Kno on Roadhouse. But All Smiles… man, this is something different. Digging both tracks and definitely buying the record without second thought about it.

maybe i need to go back and listen, but i thought the exact opposite. weird.

LOL me too. Wait until yall hear the whole thing. whoa! My MacheteVision favorites have yet to be heard!

Liking both tracks so far, very different sound from Kno.

Is this being released only on bandcamp or will there be a physical release?

No word on it yet, we’ll just have to wait 5 more days and see.

Classic said:Liking both tracks so far, very different sound from Kno.

Is this being released only on bandcamp or will there be a physical release?

I asked him on twitter and he said physicals will be released at a later time. Probably with extra treats, something exclusive.

JTX said:
I asked him on twitter and he said physicals will be released at a later time. Probably with extra treats, something exclusive.

With instrumentals please! Thanks for information.

I imagined how cool it would be if they did cover and comments for each track. That would be badass booklet.

I wonder if this will be available at midnight?

Tomorrow, tomorrow your only a day awayyyyyy

My wallet charged and ready.

God.. that Roadhouse beat (and raps) are so sick. Kno’s versatility is unequaled.

is this actually out today???? can’t find anywhere…

I’m guessing it will be up on bandcamp in a few hours. That is where machetevision.com redirects to. It only has Roadhouse right now though.