close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Kno Official MacheteVision Thread

Just joined in. 1st off appreciate Everyone who, copped and supported the Project!!!!!!!!!

Sincerely yo, it’s heartfelt. This indie grind is hard work. Thanks to Kno and Deac especially for letting y’all get to know me! I’ll be around here tho’ more often but just wanted to personally tap in and shout all of y’all out!!!!!!!

The project is dope man, keep up the good work homie

Bout time, beiitch.
lol

KNO…id like to thank you for two things. 1.) your impeccable production skills (the royal peasants, opium den, danger) and 2.) introducing my ears to marq spekt. hes a fuckin spitter. if i wasnt such a vagina i would get the entire album artwork tattooed around my arm. good work

these two albums are hard to beat right now
qn503.jpg

:/ still waiting on mine. Emailed Marq who was super helpful. Hope it comes in this week.

Not for anything Im surprised that the bonus track from itunes hasnt really been talked about..Any way kno you can throw that on bandcamp (to buy too?) or does like apple have exclusiveness to it?

^because im pretty sure not a lot of people in these forums use itunes

I’m bought this bonus @ amazon. Only 0.89$. And beat is nasty.

fromthe603 said:^because im pretty sure not a lot of people in these forums use itunes

but you’d think that some1 would of mentioned it…I fuckin hate itunes and amazons bullshit with downloads..I really shouldnt have to download your extra software its annoying. Plus Bandcamp is easier for the artist and consumer. I just thought to myself that its odd that its not on there aswell.

thugged0utcubscout said:[I fuckin hate itunes and amazons bullshit with downloads..I really shouldnt have to download your extra software its annoying. Plus Bandcamp is easier for the artist and consumer.

Amen.

Sad still waiting

Smile Got it, finally. Can’t wait to play it in the car

wasn’t really my favorite on the first listen.

but today I started listening to it again and damn, it finally hit me how dope of a spitta Marq really is. Great CD

how awesome are the liner notes?

worm9103 said:how awesome are the liner notes?

Very.

this is album was clearly made by a couple of geniuses lol but for real everyone i have come across who listen to this album has nothing but postive feedback my personal favorite tracks are “The Devil, Danger, and Top Back”

I love the whole album but “Danger” In Particular, because the sample comes from a band I use to listen to in Junior High, I know Kno’s Policy on samples so I wont say too much but thats a voice I NEVER expected to hear on a hip hop record, lol, and it actually turned out really great

That video was seriously dope

Listened to this album all the way through 3-4 times to get a full opinion on it and its classic kno and props to kno for introducing me to marq hes a fucking spitter as other people said. I put this on par with nwl which is pretty fucking great.. as I said on the nwl thread nobody is messing with qn5 right now.

^i also love both nwl and machetevision and they are slept on, even here. they are both up there with oneirology for me.

^ Dope video. I haven’t listened to this album in over a month easy. This definitely has me motivated to put in in roatation tomorrow.

This is a wonderful album to play with Halloween just around the corner. Since it came out, it’s always had a very fall/halloween vibe to me and it really helps me to get in the spirit of the season, so this album has gone back on rotation for me as of recent.

If my dad makes me give out candy on Halloween than I’m making sure this album is being played near the front door.

Chopped Herring Records just put out a Marq Spekt EP titled “Mark of the Beast” on vinyl. It includes Aquamarine, Danger, and Roadhouse off of Machete Visions. It’s fairly expensive because it’s very limited (350 copies) and the label is based out of France. I’ve been coppin chopped herring stuff for awhile now so this was a no-brainer for me to buy.