close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Kno Official MacheteVision Thread

These joints keep getting better with every listen. Must have instrumentals!

I like it. It’s a different sound, perfect for my Halloween weekend. Can’t wait for a physical copy.
I like the title track. Starts you off on the right note. Hard hitting track. Sounds like it would make a nice Grind House movie theme song. My other favorite tracks are Roadhouse, Wikileaks, and The Royal Peasants… but I must say… Something about the instrumental on The Devil hits me, and that is my favorite song on the album.

Limited Edition CD will be ready soon…it will have all instrumentals & 2 bonus tracks (if there is enough space, sometimes the manufacturer limits it and I think we’re pushing the envelope).

It will only be available online and at shows, there is no distribution for this.

It will also be on iTunes, etc. in the next few days.

Kno said:Limited Edition CD will be ready soon…it will have all instrumentals & 2 bonus tracks (if there is enough space, sometimes the manufacturer limits it and I think we’re pushing the envelope).

It will only be available online and at shows

Sweet, I’m pretty sure most of us will want to get the Limited Edition CD. The album is great, didn’t know what to expect going in but obviously it’s awesome…. much better than your fantasy football team! lol

Nah, you’ve had tough match-ups (2nd in ‘Pts Against’). Nice AJ Green selection, dude is beastly.

Kno said:Limited Edition CD will be ready soon…it will have all instrumentals & 2 bonus tracks (if there is enough space, sometimes the manufacturer limits it and I think we’re pushing the envelope).

It will only be available online and at shows, there is no distribution for this.

It will also be on iTunes, etc. in the next few days.

Can’t wait!

Awesome! Money is sittin in the account waiting to be spent Smile

im def. goning to cop the phyiscal but on the real these past two dayz have been dope first macheteVision and then immortal tech drops a free Ep (loving life)

I think All Smiles is one of my favorites. The beat kinda reminds me of old CL and that weird ‘behind the plastic mask’ sample gives it a cool noiry vibe.

whole album is crazy. Meyhem’s verse on ‘Danger’ is really dope. Marq is last on that song, right?

ditto about All Smiles.. love that damn sample and MarQ’s verses are ill. Probably my favorite track.

My other favorites: MacheteVisions, Top Back, Royal Peasants & AquaMarine

Shit’s fiyah.

Holy shit Kno, can you do no wrong? This project’s awesome. At first, I was sceptical about Marq, but not anymore. The man is pure rawness.

The album is great. My favorite track is probably WikiLeaks.

Danger is my jam!

Kno said:

It will only be available online and at shows

Upcoming shows? Info soon? happy

I finally got around to listening to this and WOOOOOW. Rapping was awesome but the big thing I can’t get over is Kno’s production. I seriously don’t have words.

Just bought this album after having heard Roadhouse and All Smiles Very Happy Looking forward to listening to it now!!

Oh btw, I don’t really know much about formats (don’t know how much there is to know…) but I assume that FLAC and ALAC are higher-quality formats than the MP3 one I just downloaded. So is it better if I download either one of those instead?

FLAC is higher quality - I don’t know about ALAC.

I don’t think the standard Winamp, iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. support them though. You’ll have to get ahold of Nero or some other type of media player to listen and/or burn them.

Apple Lossless Audio Codec = Apple Lossless Audio Codec

You can play it on iTunes, not sure about Winamp. You can play FLAC on Winamp though.

Sad to say I haven’t listened to it yet…
This changes this week

Kno said:Limited Edition CD will be ready soon…

Define soon?

Can’t wait to put my hands on one of these.

The two tracks that I’m loving the most so far would have to be Danger and Aquamarine. I really like The Royal Peasants too but what was bothering me was the beginning of The Royal Peasants because I recognised the female voice from somewhere yet I couldn’t work out whose voice it was. I confused it with that of another artist in the end, but I still found out who it was after working out the lyrics.

1 more bonus track to go…

I wanna here Crime Scene, supposed to have a Kno verse on it ( ? )

It’s at the pressing plant, no ETA on when we’ll have it back. 1-2 weeks, we’ll put up an order page when we know for sure.

Lovin’ the news!

Thanks for keeping us in the loop kno, can’t wait to cop this

Yessss they are finally here! Facebook pics looks sick kno.
Gotta wait until after the holidays tho

Any word bout those bonus tracks???

im also intrested in knowing if the two bonus tracks are included.