close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Kno American Horror Story

Anybody watch this? If so, based on the show’s content, I can’t possibly be the only one who thought to themselves that La Petite Mort would have been THE PERFECT opening credits song, am I?

you realize Le Petite Mort isn’t actually about death, right?

I figured the song can be read as two ways.

People determine the meaning of words
not the other way around Wink

the co-creator and co-producer went to my college. Maybe I can reach out to the fellow alum!

He wrote for Nip/Tuck, too.

and, sadly, co-produced Glee…

Silbz said:you realize Le Petite Mort isn’t actually about death, right?

U realize the show isn’t entirely about death, right?

Clearly u haven’t watched it yet. So don’t blindly troll, thx.

worm9103 said:the co-creator and co-producer went to my college. Maybe I can reach out to the fellow alum!

He wrote for Nip/Tuck, too.

and, sadly, co-produced Glee…

when they have an opening song finalized… that’s the end. Would be cool if the song popped up during one of the sex scenes though, hahaha

It’s a very well plotted series.. First episode and i am HOOKED.

These guys did some beautiful segments set to music in Nip/Tuck, so I think some Kno music would be right up their alley…

What about samples? I’d hate to get to the point of them using a track and then run into an issue with that…

ok ok…so before I say anything about this show I have to say that I DO NOT DO SCARY MOVIES. (Ask anyone who knows me)

That being said…this show is fuckin AMAZING!

It is past 1am…I just finished watching episode 1 and I am scared shitless…

The show is so well done and I can’t believe that it was created by the same people who created Glee! (The only reason I started watching this)

I can’t wait to find out what happens next! ahhhhhh! The only reason I am not watching the other episodes right now is because I actually want to be able to go to sleep tonight…

But I will definitely watch another once I wake up tomorrow…and I am not home alone… Smile

I missed yesterday’s episode cause my gf is on business trip, and I can’t let her watch it alone when she gets back (shell be terrified Smile so well be watching yesterday’s episode tomorrow.

sounds like i gotta check this out

Watched both episodes yesterday. Nuts.

I’m a fan and I was expecting to be disappointed. Great show so far. That shovel was so random, I laughed. Le Portit Mort would be a perfect fit for the theme.

Shit scares me, boi.

Finally started watching this, think it’s awesome.

Gotta say I disagree with the thread though, I think the current opening song is perfect :S

Last 2 episodes have kinda been dragging a bit. Pretty much everything after Russell Edgington killed that girl with a shovel to the face lol.

Dude really? i thought they were getting better and better. Looking forward to seeing how the show plays out Smile

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCK.

This show is too heavy. I’m a grown ass man, but I teared up a lil soon as I saw Vivien put her hand on Violet’s shoulder (as predictable and as cliche’ as it played out). Really can’t believe what’s happened, and I am EAGER to see what they have in store for the finale.

Btw, we can move this thread to the gen discussion/grad’s lounge, as my main focus of this was to point out just how excellent the song would have been for the series, which I think clearly stands one episode outside of the finale.