close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Tonedeff The Annoyance Bulletin

Side note: I actually typed out a Jesus walking on water metaphor on the other thread yesterday and changed my mind :/

Comments like those above though show me how I’ve grown up since my teenage years. Seeing something like that when I was younger would fill me with rage and a burning desire to go to war with words. Now they kinda just make me laugh.

The world’s just not ready for you Tone.. maybe you should make some music that’s 5 steps behind? *everybody knowssss*

I would fall into a deep depression if I found out that I ever made a comment that pissed Tone off… Sad

This thread title should be the name of the next tonedeff LP.

Loewi said:I would fall into a deep depression if I found out that I ever made a comment that pissed Tone off… Sad

I sincerely hope you’re joking.

If a great man who I admire like Tone thought negatively of me, I’d be pretty bummed out.

It’s a pretty big leap from a deep depression to being pretty bummed out.
And how can you be honest if you’re worrying about making a comment that someone might not like? What if there was a song on Glutton you hated for whatever reason, and you wouldn’t dare to say that because Tonedeff might not like it.