close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

General Discussion The gaming thread

simpsons arcade on xbla - old school shit

Just finished Journey,and it was really good.Def worth the $15.

Dl’d the ME3 demo and now i might actually consider getting it.Though i should probably play the 2nd one first.Anynone know if the 2nd one ties into the 3rd one based on what you did on the 2nd?...i heard it does.

2 by four said:simpsons arcade on xbla - old school shit

You can play that game on iPod/iPhone, step yo steez up. Really fun though, now and then.

TexasUnderground1 said:Just finished Journey,and it was really good.Def worth the $15.

Dl’d the ME3 demo and now i might actually consider getting it.Though i should probably play the 2nd one first.Anynone know if the 2nd one ties into the 3rd one based on what you did on the 2nd?...i heard it does.

Yeah, decisions made through all 3 games count. They change who’s actually alive, interactions or romances with characters and the story in parts. Definitely worth going from the beginning.

Just finished Mass Effect 3 and thought the ending was fantastic. Really quite irritated now that Bioware are considering changing it.

Alright, but isnt ME1 exclusive to xbox though? Im on PS3 so if it is exclusive then i’ll have to start from ME2, will that affect anything?

TexasUnderground1 said:Alright, but isnt ME1 exclusive to xbox though? Im on PS3 so if it is exclusive then i’ll have to start from ME2, will that affect anything?

Oh yeah you’re right. Well to be honest, you could start ME3 with no prior knowledge.. but obv you’ll just get more out of it if you have. Starting from ME2 would be fine.

TexasUnderground1 said:Alright, but isnt ME1 exclusive to xbox though? Im on PS3 so if it is exclusive then i’ll have to start from ME2, will that affect anything?

There’s a cinematic or comic book strip type segment at the beginning of the mass effect 2 ps3 version that lets you choose all of the important decisions from mass effect 1, so you should be good.

The Trashman said:

2 by four said:simpsons arcade on xbla - old school shit

You can play that game on iPod/iPhone, step yo steez up. Really fun though, now and then.

You can just play that on your computer with a controller and a mame emulator. Step yo steez up double time. So much joy was had the day I beat the entire Simpsons arcade game without having to waste a bunch of quarters.

That said, probably will buy and play it with my cousins next time I see them. I think they’re too young to have experienced that game. Or TMNT, X-Men, or any other Konami beat em up that were just clones of each other.

[center]The Last of Us: Naughty Dog’s Infected Bust

With Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception behind it (with the exception, perhaps, of some DLC), Sony-owned developer Naughty Dog is currently hard at work on its newest title, the PlayStation 3-exclusive post-apocalyptic title The Last of Us.

In The Last of Us, characters Joel and Ellie are endlessly stalked not only by fellow survivors, but by foes severely altered by a fungal infection. Aptly called The Infected, these enemies are truly horrifying, and we’ve never been given a really solid, still-frame look at what these creatures look like… well, until now, that is.

Tweets went out today from Naughty Dog Co-Presidents Christophe Balestra and Evan Wells showing off a bust of an Infected that Naughty Dog commissioned. You can take a look at the four pictures the co-presidents Tweeted to the public below.

the-last-of-us-20120323040220032.jpg

the-last-of-us-20120323040220375.jpg

the-last-of-us-20120323040219610.jpg

the-last-of-us-20120323040220787.jpg

Source[/center]

^ That looks pretty fucked up.

In other news: Angry Birds in Space?

yeah that shit look gross haha

Yeah i guess i’ll start with ME2.

TexasUnderground1 said:Yeah i guess i’ll start with ME2.

start with ME1, I hear you can import your charcter from the 1st game into the 2nd and from the 2nd into the 3rd.

Max Payne Mobile will be available on thursday next week (April 12th) for iOS devices. The Android version will launch two weeks later, on April 26th. The game has been optimized with improved graphics, high resolution textures, social club connectivity and customizable controls.

The game will support the iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod Touch (4th generation), iPad, iPad 2 and the new iPad. A list of supported Android devices is coming in the next two weeks or so.

Just bought that max payne downloading it now. Never played a max payne game before, can’t wait for 3 though.

http://www.redlynx.com/trials-evolution - comes out on the 18th. Not sure if anybody here played the first game - if so add me - addicted to that shit.

Trials HD is my shit. The sequel looks insane.

Anybody down for some Worms on XBL?

I may be houstonz, just copped 10k msp for $20. binary whats your gt?

10,000 for the price of 1,600?

WUSSAH

Just started LIMBO, about to load up From Dust as well.

(Why, yes, I do come late to all sorts of parties)

Getting a 360 controller for the PC has proven to be one of the best decisions I’ve ever made

GT - l3d zeppelln

added

binarystar89 said:GT - l3d zeppelln

houstonz said:Anybody down for some Worms on XBL?

I have both 1 and 2… I should probably play it lol.

I don’t like the lack of customization options when compared to the PC version, particularly how I can’t go full on with customizing the Ninja Rope. Back in 1999 I was nasty at Pro Roper games and Maze maps… sadly the Xbox version lets me enjoy neither of these

Lets do this!
vjHLO.png

come play me in sc5

TRIALS AND FEZ!

XBL: Kimo Ting