close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

General Discussion The gaming thread

Making a rare appearance in here. I haven’t played video games since I can’t even remember but I want to play the new Mortal Kombat.

Epic Aesthetic said:2128169-169_Hotline_Miami_2_e3_interview_pc_062013.jpg

I got a PS3 just in time.

Game was great. Loved the soundtrack too.

copped bloodborne… shit made me clean my house out of frustration

I really want to get into Bloodborne and the Souls games, but I find regular video games frustrating enough. Proof that I’m getting fucking old, especially when I play online.

I finally bought myself a PS4 so you guys should be seeing me comment in this section more often from now on. I only managed to get The Last of Us Remastered and GTA 5 because my money is tight right now but feel free to add me. My PSN name is mattthegod0494.

The Trashman said:I really want to get into Bloodborne and the Souls games, but I find regular video games frustrating enough. Proof that I’m getting fucking old, especially when I play online.

Dude… Bloodborne is fucking infuriating.

I’ve never been interested in those games… the ‘ridiculously difficult’ stuff just seems too gimmicky, whether it truly is or not. I’d rather run through a game I enjoy on a super hard difficulty.

They have Dark Souls 2 on Amazon for $12.99 shipped so I picked it up this week. Haven’t started it yet, do these games have a “Easy” difficulty?

houstonz, I hear ya but supposedly these are really great games despite the high difficulty. They all got 9/10 in most reviews.

Anyone getting witcher 3? I’ve never played a witcher game before but I’m looking forward to the new one.

It took me a while to get into the whole dark souls thing but I do love the concept of it. The thing about the difficulty is that it makes you feel weak and vulnerable, creating palpable tension that very few games create these days.

JTX said:Anyone getting witcher 3? I’ve never played a witcher game before but I’m looking forward to the new one.

Definitely. Not day one though… I have two games I promised I’d finish before I bought any more haha. Can’t imagine that it will disappoint at all. Sooo much content haha.

Next game I’m buying is Splatoon. My son and I are beyond amped for this game haha

nZO4Rl4.jpg

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2015/06/01/xcom-2-announced-ign-first?read hub page (front page)&utm_content=1

Absolutely loved the last game. This is great news.

I’ve put like 30-40 hours into witcher 3 and I’m still only in Velen. Loving this game so much.

houstonz said:http://fallout.bethsoft.com

FINALLY. Fallout 3 is one of my favorite games of all time.

E3 this year is going to be BIG.

I just got the Witcher 3. I’ve been playing it for 5 hours straight and I have work later on today. I think its safe to say that this is my favorite game since The Last of Us. Does anyone else have a copy that came with the soundtrack on a separate CD? I’ve never seen something like that packaged with a video game before. I also got Bloodborne and while its fun its definitely not keeping my interest as much as this.

I’ve played way too much of Witcher 3. I have a love-hate relationship with it but have put in probably 50 hours.

houstonz said:I’ve played way too much of Witcher 3. I have a love-hate relationship with it but have put in probably 50 hours.

Yeah man its a great game. Wouldnt be surprised if it ended up as GOTY for me. Especially since Uncharted 4 wont be out until Q1/Q2 of 2016.

mattthegod said:

houstonz said:I’ve played way too much of Witcher 3. I have a love-hate relationship with it but have put in probably 50 hours.

Yeah man its a great game. Wouldnt be surprised if it ended up as GOTY for me. Especially since Uncharted 4 wont be out until Q1/Q2 of 2016.

It’s easily my GOTY so far. Only other ones I can see beating it right now are:

Arkham Knight
Fallout 4
No man’s sky

61P54kA-JsL._SY300_.jpg

Downloaded this on Wii U virtual console and I’m loving it. Holds up beautifully.

Tonedeff said:http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61P54kA-JsL._SY300_.jpg

Downloaded this on Wii U virtual console and I’m loving it. Holds up beautifully.

This is still probably one of my favorite N64 games. I still need to get a Wii U one of these days.

Holy shit E3 has been incredible…

- Xbox Backward Compatibility
- HoloLens
- Fallout 4
- South Park
- Star Wars Battlefront
- Rainbow Six Siege
- The Division
- Ghost Recon
- Mass Effect
- Sea of Thieves
- For Honour
- X-COM 2
- Halo 5
- Gears 4
- Assassins Creed
- Anno 2205

...and more.. AND there’s still loads more to come

Now I feel like getting an Xbox One.

I’ve been holding off on a next gen but I was leaning PS4. This definitely even things up. I’m gonna wait and hope PS follows suit with PS3/4 backward compatibility..

Edit: Nevermind they just announced FF7 remake for PS4. I’m getting that and the console the day it comes out. I can buy a cheap used console to play old games.

Battlefront, fallout 4, and no man’s sky are easily my most anticipated. Battlefront looks amazing.

*late to the party

Yeah e3 was badassssss

Most anticipated for me are:

Super Mario Maker
Fallout 4
Battlefront
No Man’s Sky
Horizon: Zero Dawn
Unravel
Cuphead

The big surprise for me that has me really excited is Unravel. That looks like a charming little platformer with really cool controls.

No love for Cuphead Timo? I can’t wait to get my hands on that game. A video game in the style of 1930’s cartoons?? Yes please!

There were at least 5-10 other games on my radar that looked promising.

SCRATCHINlikeDJS said:
No love for Cuphead Timo? I can’t wait to get my hands on that game. A video game in the style of 1930’s cartoons?? Yes please!

Oh hell yes.

Tbh it’s not a game I’m going to be on the edge of my seat waiting for, but you know I’m gonna get baked and play the shit out of it when it’s released.

Haha hell yeah… I’ll be smokin and doin some couch co-op with that for sure.