close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Deacon The Villain Final Call video?

Bouncing down this video for Final Call from Niggaz With Latitude… Coming to a YouTube near you..
@DeacTheSneak
Deacon The Villain
4 hours ago via Twitter for Android

What it isssssss

say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

I wonder if the video will be for the whole track, cuz Ms. Spriggs and the following ensemble are fuckin amazing.

Not the whole track, but still really dope.

Deleted?? WTF? This my fav track from album, I need this video ASAP.

arggh what happppenened

It’s good stuff, i would’ve loved to see Deacon on it though.

NWL hasn’t left my iPod since day one. Still totally in love with the record. But as much as I love Sheisty , I miss seeing Deacon more often.

CSolipsism said:IT’S UP!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkiBXEWTGVc&feature=g-u

how the fuck did you find that?! LOLOLOLOL… That shit didn’t even have a title yet! ahha. it was called something like “Sequence 03”. Do you follow the apos youtube account or something? I just uploaded a version to show Kno and a 20 minutes later that shit had 4 comments and 30 views. hahaha. That wasn’t even the final draft. There were things in that version that didn’t make the final cut. You got the SUPER Exclusive viewing.

I still ‘preciate the advertisement on the blogs though.

@deacthesneak

I think if your subscribed to the channel on youtube, they send you an email when anything is uploaded, i remember getting an email for each on of the sockumentry videos, however when i clicked the link, it was private.
the internet does crazy things these days

daya012 said:
the internet does crazy things these days

This is true.

@deacthesneak

Yeah I got a subscription update too. Was lucky to see both versions

Deacon The Villain said:

CSolipsism said:IT’S UP!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkiBXEWTGVc&feature=g-u

how the fuck did you find that?! LOLOLOLOL… That shit didn’t even have a title yet! ahha. it was called something like “Sequence 03”. Do you follow the apos youtube account or something? I just uploaded a version to show Kno and a 20 minutes later that shit had 4 comments and 30 views. hahaha. That wasn’t even the final draft. There were things in that version that didn’t make the final cut. You got the SUPER Exclusive viewing.

I still ‘preciate the advertisement on the blogs though.

@deacthesneak

lol it was called like “Sequence 01 1” and yeah I’m subscribed to APOSMUSIC and it showed up in my subscription feed. You need to upload videos as private next time! haha