close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Kno Death is Silent Audio CD?

does anyone know where i could buy the audio CD for Death is Silent? It seems to be sold out everywhere

i was about to ask the same thing except for a piece of strange.. im trying to get all of there albums on cd im new btw

A Piece of Strange will likely get repressed in the (near?) future and the proceeds will actually go to CL. If you buy it anywhere right now you’re gonna be putting a ridiculous amount of money in a random guys pocket.

true i was luckily able to find oneirology at fye i was hoping theyd have at least dis, da, or southernunderground but i wasnt expecting anything

anyone trying to buy Death is Silent, get it from here:
http://www.amazon.com/Present-Kno-Death-Is-Silent/dp/B0043A0TZ4/ref=pd_sim_m_1

I bought it from Best Buy, got all excited, and I received Swag Flu by Souja Boy in the mail. You can imagine how depressing that was

Are you serious?

That’s the “record” that was coming out on the original DIS release date and due to something.. DIS came out later. UPC issue??

oh damn that makes sense! Hahah seriously though, when I was expecting to see the sexy Death is Silent cover and I pull out a CD with gold grills on the back and SWAG FLU in big letters, I almost broke out in tears.

It’s probably a coincidence, but when I tried to return it their computer systems were down or something like that. So it was a bitch to return, and I gave up on Best Buy and found it somewhere else. Good news is that I have it now, digipack and everything

You receiving Swag Flu is no coincidence—Best Buy apparently never changed their SKU numbers, or never deleted the old one and have both of them in their system.

so does that mean that people who buy Swag Flu get Death is Silent?

fromthe603 said:so does that mean that people who buy Swag Flu get Death is Silent?

I can see random kids’ heads exploding now.

caracicatriz said:

fromthe603 said:so does that mean that people who buy Swag Flu get Death is Silent?

I can see random kids’ heads exploding now.

haha—guess its an easy way to spread kno’s production further.
Maybe the little tikes will open up their eyes.