Kno Album of Remixed Songs…

Have you ever thought of that?

I mean… just judging from:

1. Yelling Away - Zap Mama
2. Get Buck - Young Buck
3. Goodnight - Maroon 5
4. Alone - JMSN
5. Solo Star - Solange

I think I may be missing one, but anyways, my point is these are all pretty friggin awesome.

I think you put out a mixtape or something. It blows up on HypeMachine, Pitchfork, all those emo/college blogs, etc and then, before you know it, you’re producing for Kid Cudi.

Worked for Ratatat… (took them 2 mixtapes or remixes, actually…)

The White Albulum led to your name being tossed around to some big-ish names, rite?

There was also that hella sick Lupe - Superstar one from a few years back. And a Erykah Badu one if I remember correctly….

That superstar remix is awesome, i have it on a hd somewhere, must find it.

yeah then post it somewhere online and send me a link! please!

Holy shit, never heard that before, super nice.

Is there anywhere you can buy/download it?

I believe I have most of these, but someone who has them all should put ‘em in a folder and zip them up for us less fortunate people that have lost them over time…

Thanks a lot for that, riz! Smile

I believe it was after TWA when Kno mentioned he’d lost interest in “throwing away free beats” for full on remix records, etc.

That said, I think it’s cool how much more prolific dude has become in just the past 2-3 years…you take a look at the collaborations on SJv1&2, those are names with some huge clout. And you got people getting on Kno beats for entire records now. That’s pretty rad.

worm9103 said:and then, before you know it, you’re producing for Kid Cudi.

gross, bro. lol

Cudi’s production was pretty good on his first album. definitely impressed me at least… where’s the solange one? never heard of that!

anyone got links to listen to these??

I’ve only found the Badu track, Superstar, Goodnight, JMSN, and Yelling Away. Would love to hear those others.

Any other remixes missing??

edit: nevermind.

LivingLegend said:anyone got links to listen to these??

I’ve only found the Badu track, Superstar, Goodnight, JMSN, and Yelling Away. Would love to hear those others.

Any other remixes missing??

http://soundcloud.com/fannypackninjas

put a few there