close

Join the QN5 community

close

Please login

Forgot your password?

Substantial Official Bop Alloy “The R & R (Remixes & Revisions)” Thread

GOD DAMN

Ocean Dance, Cloud 9 (Part 2), Still Think Different (Acoustic), What Dreams May Come (!!!), Lead The Followers (Part 2).. this project is so gooooooooood

For those who have no idea what’s going on: http://bopalloy.bandcamp.com/

i’ve only had one listen through so far but i thought it was very good. the acoustic version of Still think different is amazing.

Yeah, I need to give this a good listen already. No more skimming. I suck :/

have you guys received your physical yet ? if so is there anyway to track your order ? i preorder the album so i guess i should get it like anyday now.

The physical pre-orders just started shipping out this week. The digital download was an early exclusive for pitching in on the indie go go campaign.

Kid Abstract said:have you guys received your physical yet ? if so is there anyway to track your order ? i preorder the album so i guess i should get it like anyday now.

Got my copy last week. early this week?

say whaaaaaaaaa, maybe I’m a week behind

kool well hopefully ill be getting my copy by next week

Got mine in new zealand today, so you guys in states should have them very soon if you havn’t already.

Project is dope. Happy birthday Stan, hope the music sounds the same even after the locks have been cut off…

JLee said:

Kid Abstract said:have you guys received your physical yet ? if so is there anyway to track your order ? i preorder the album so i guess i should get it like anyday now.

Got my copy last week. early this week?

Does anyone know if they shipped out the orders with the shirts at the same time?

We did and are. PLEASE READ -> [NEWS] Bop Alloy Update | http://wp.me/p1261D-ff

Cool. Can’t wait to get it. Good news on that Chillaxation vid aswell, should be dope.

chillaxation video IS GORGEOUS

Love the video. Definitely feelin’ the vibe, but I can’t help but wonder if moving that lazy-boy around during the shoot wasn’t as chillaxing as the vid, haha.

Thanks Timm! My chillaxation was uninterrupted due to the small crew we had working the vid. Honestly, it was the easiest vid I’ve ever done. Fitting.

Get the video on the main page.

Loving the vid fits with the track nicely.

I dig how you and Marcus brought your loved ones into the video. No actors. Makes it feel that much more genuine.

Video is very nice indeed, love the whole feel of it.

Has anyone gotten their shirt yet btw? I really wanna see what it looks like.

Lovin the project! If I Was Your Mic 5.0 is so effin jazzy, and I’m really feelin the Chillaxation remix Smile
Lead The Followers (part II) is blowing my mind just by reading the featurings - LOVE that Kokayi’s included! Very Happy

^^ and yay for a yU verse! his latest album is excellent!

Did anyone else get a DVD with their order. I got some Organo Gold coffee dvd. Seems like a pyramid scheme.

hahaha

I still haven’t gotten anything in the mail yet. Guess it’s still cuz of the t-shirts?

houstonz said:hahaha

I still haven’t gotten anything in the mail yet. Guess it’s still cuz of the t-shirts?

Same. I ordered a large shirt so assume that’s the reason for delay. I was sent the advance digital copy, but I’m not listening until the CD arrives. Proud of my self control so far.

Still waiting for mine as well but I didnt get the t-shirt.

i got my signed copy last week and its been in heavy rotation ever since

Checked the mail today it had arrived! Listening through it now dope so far.

so i ignored the free digital download and waited to listen until i had the physical copy. ive had it for a week and a half or so and i havent taken it out my car yet. REALLY feelin this project, and the entire vibe. i am new to Marcus D, but will be definitely be keeping a close eye on him for now on. his smooth beats fit so well with stan’s flow, and i am super excited that these two got together. too soon to have a favorite track but lovin IF I WAS YOUR MIC, WHY THE WORLD WEEPS, and STILL THINK DIFFERENT ACOUSTIC is incredible. even though my artwork didnt make the cover, its a dope ass project haha. well done fellas. im gonna go back to listening now.

Kags said:Get the video on the main page.

^^^This. Sooo dope